Hull-Daisetta Fighting Bobcats vs West Hardin Oilers Predictions/Comments

Bobcats put a whoopin on those Oilcans 39-8 !!!!!!!!! Like I said before we are the best in the District !!! BLEW THEM OUT BABY !!!!!!!!! Cook did not get hurt on the second play this time !!!!!! Yall better thank god he did against yall Evadale !!! Cook ran all over the Oilers !!!!!!

BOBCATS 39

Oilers       8

District Champs Rebels!    You can say that you are the best team in district  a million times if it makes you believe it but it doesn't make it so.

Second Play?  LOL  It changes with every post. 

You saw Cook get drilled time after time by the Rebels.  Learn to live with that.  He played the whole game until he went out in the 4th.  Get over it and stop making excuses.  It belittles your team. 

The Rebels didn't make excuses last year. 

Bobcats 39-8 !!

Evadale  16-0

You tell me who is better !!! We handled WH yall barely got by !

yeah the Rebels didn't play well against West Hardin.  

Rebels 6-0 Undefeated 1st Place District Champs

Whiners 5-1 2nd place

You tell me who is better!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Evadale beat HD it was a fluke, and everyone knows it! Yall sqeaked by the Oilcans 16-0 at home, while the Bobcats blew out WH at their house in a heated rivalry game. Bottom line is yall got lucky and won, but honestly, everyone knows that HD has the only chance of winning a playoff game out of this district. One and done in the playoffs, but hey, enjoy that district championship T-shirt while we'll enjoy our deep playoff run. You guys are more than welcome to come watch us play in the playoffs after you guys get hammered. Goodnight.

For the final time also, Aaron Cook was hurt on HD's second possesion in the FIRST QUARTER!!! He had a big heart and gutted it out, but he wasn't himself. It's hard to average very much a carry when your knee is severly injured, anyone should know that, but I guess you can't or don't want to realize that. He was out for three weeks. If you played the Bobcats with a healthy Cook, or a Bobcat team with a week to prepare for not having Cook, we would have blown you paper-mill pirates out. Ask Hardin, Warren, Chester, Colmesneil, Sabine Pass, Burkeville, and West Hardin.

I thought he got hurt on the second play? It changed again!  I love it.  Excuses excuses.  We won, Y'all woulda shoulda COULDN"TA! 

Nice job on 2nd place. 

When Evadale beat HD it was a fluke, and everyone knows it! Yall sqeaked by the Oilcans 16-0 at home, while the Bobcats blew out WH at their house in a heated rivalry game. Bottom line is yall got lucky and won, but honestly, everyone knows that HD has the only chance of winning a playoff game out of this district. One and done in the playoffs, but hey, enjoy that district championship T-shirt while we'll enjoy our deep playoff run. You guys are more than welcome to come watch us play in the playoffs after you guys get hammered. Goodnight.

For the final time also, Aaron Cook was hurt on HD's second possesion in the FIRST QUARTER!!! He had a big heart and gutted it out, but he wasn't himself. It's hard to average very much a carry when your knee is severly injured, anyone should know that, but I guess you can't or don't want to realize that. He was out for three weeks. If you played the Bobcats with a healthy Cook, or a Bobcat team with a week to prepare for not having Cook, we would have blown you paper-mill pirates out. Ask Hardin, Warren, Chester, Colmesneil, Sabine Pass, Burkeville, and West Hardin.

Lumberton just won their district, but earlier in the year Vidor beat lumberton. Does this mean Vidor should be District Champs? No. Did Hull-Daisetta beat Evadale in a head-to-head game? No. I guess you can't or don't want to realize that HD lost to Evadale so all this score-comparing crud means NOTHING!. Oh, and good luck with ALTO. Lemme know how THAT playoff run goes.

what kind of medicine was he on.. cause if he got better in three weeks with a SEVERLY injured knee its gotta be some good stuff. Wishful thinking will only get you so far before somebody else puts yall in yalls place AGAIN.

Lumberton just won their district, but earlier in the year Vidor beat lumberton. Does this mean Vidor should be District Champs? No. Did Hull-Daisetta beat Evadale in a head-to-head game? No. I guess you can't or don't want to realize that HD lost to Evadale so all this score-comparing crud means NOTHING!. Oh, and good luck with ALTO. Lemme know how THAT playoff run goes.

ya then yall will find out what a real power house is.

Guys, we are done with HD.  We dusted them off a few weeks ago and haven't looked back. If it makes the proud, mighty, titan, empire,  powerhouse of the HD Bobcats Pride feel better to make excuses then let them do so.   :D  Most teams with real pride don't make excuses.  Tells you a lot about HD with all their whining.  

the only thing is yes cook got hurt against evadale but evadale did it to him the rebels show no mercy or care for the opponent they play play and play and its not their fault that people get hurt it happens i guess you can call the evadale D the district mvp killers because your so called mvp got slaughtered by the rebels and when he came back in they show no sympathy or empathy they just have a brutal determination and a relentlessness that cant be stopped so in the future when someone asks you why you couldnt pull out the district championship you tell them that evadale turned loose the hungry fat kids loose on the BIG BAD COOKIE MONSTER

P.S GET OVER IT h-d  LOST YOU ARE IN DENIAL BOBCAT 55

Notice that Bobcat 55 is unusually silent... I think it's because we have confused him with big words. He doesn't even understand the meaning of the word LOST so, really... can we expect much more ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Ps.      H-D, get greedy like you did right before the half in a playoff game, they will SCORE!!!!!

You've got a running back & we have a quarterback!  Take those two boys out of the picture and I believe that WH has the better overall talent, especially on defense.  I don't want to get into a pissing contest with anyone, so I'll let our boys do the talking on Friday night!  See ya'll there!   Go Oilers!!!

WELL GUESS WHAT WE HAVE A QUATERBACK ALSO AND SEEMS TO ME COMMON SENSE SAYS HE WON THE MATCH UP BETWEEN QB. THE SIGN ON WH SIDELINE WAS BACKWARD WHERE IT SAID #2RUN #5 IS AFTER YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE OTHER WAY

I don't mind saying we got whooped, it was a great defensive game for the first half.  I thought it could be a low scoring game overall at the half, but HD made some good adjustments and wore out our defense.  Cook is a beast, he is strong and elusive.  Our problem is we don't change our game plans, that was evident versus Evadale and then against HD.  We had WR's open on short slants all night, but either we ran it or looked for the deep ball about 95% of the time.  The few times we did throw short, Copeland fired a cannon shot like he was trying to knock our guys out.  Overall, I believe our boys did a good job, they just got tired in the 2nd half.  We had 11 players on the sideline that didn't even touch the field.  I know it's about winning, but at what cost!!!  Let your underclassmen come in for a few plays to give starters a breather.  If we can't learn to adjust to the game, then we're doomed in the playoffs.

Congrats to HD on a fine win, I was very happy to see great sportsmanship by both teams through out the game.  It's always fun to stir the pot and talk smack before a rivalry game.  See ya'll next year!

You've got a running back & we have a quarterback!  Take those two boys out of the picture and I believe that WH has the better overall talent, especially on defense.  I don't want to get into a pissing contest with anyone, so I'll let our boys do the talking on Friday night!  See ya'll there!   Go Oilers!!!

WELL GUESS WHAT WE HAVE A QUATERBACK ALSO AND SEEMS TO ME COMMON SENSE SAYS HE WON THE MATCH UP BETWEEN QB. THE SIGN ON WH SIDELINE WAS BACKWARD WHERE IT SAID #2RUN #5 IS AFTER YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE OTHER WAY

Didn't Elliot throw a nice little pass TO Copeland?

Didn't Elliot throw a nice little pass TO Copeland?

No, he didn't. That was right before the half when HD did a direct snap to Cook and he threw it up for grabs, not Elliot.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed