Hull-Daisetta Fighting Bobcats vs West Hardin Oilers Predictions/Comments

Wear red and black. Also seat on H-D's side. H-D actually has a winning football tradition. Our fans have a great love for their Bobcat football team. If you sit with us you will leave with a new appreciation for the Bobcat football program and it's awesome fans. LOSING TO WEST HARDIN AND HARDIN HAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE COMPLETELY UNEXCEPTABLE !!!!!!

CATS   35

OILERS 14

Hey Bobcat, you misspelled "unacceptable"... and it was in bold.  ;D ;D ;D

Man yall really are better at spelling than playing football !!! Glad this is not a spelling bee !!!

HD Bobcats 35

WH Spelling Bee Champs 14

Just a hunch, but I would be willing to bet hustle 270 had a large part in taking down your beloved bobcats earlier this year.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wear red and black. Also seat on H-D's side. H-D actually has a winning football tradition. Our fans have a great love for their Bobcat football team. If you sit with us you will leave with a new appreciation for the Bobcat football program and it's awesome fans. LOSING TO WEST HARDIN AND HARDIN HAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE COMPLETELY UNEXCEPTABLE !!!!!!

CATS   35

OILERS 14

If I show up in RED and Black, you better put a Rebel bumper sticker on your truck ;D ;D  No kidding, this will be a good one if everyone shows up.  The first team to DOUBT is history!!  Good luck to both and stay healthy...

CATS   35

OILERS 14

Hey Bobcat, you misspelled "unacceptable"... and it was in bold.  ;D ;D ;D

Man yall really are better at spelling than playing football !!! Glad this is not a spelling bee !!!

HD Bobcats 35

WH Spelling Bee Champs 14

your just jealous  ;D ;D >:(

The first hit of the game. Leaving it all on the field. Team First A battlefield. A street fight. The feeling inside when you lay someone out. The silence before the storm. Self-Discipline. 1,000 screaming fans for a school with 190 students. Football is everything. An entire year in the weight room. Working through the pain. Doing it for all the players who wore the uniform before you. Manhood. Two-A-Days in 103-degree heat.  Sacrifice. What you think about 24/7/365. The silence on the bus. The crowd so loud you can't hear yourself think. No excuses. Go Bobcats !!!

Great post kind of sound like Vince Lombardi.  Cats too much for Oilers this year.

Most rebel fans know down deep in side the Bobcats layed an egg against them. Heck 4 personal fouls in a row gave Evadale their last TD. Not to mention the 4 turnovers after Cook got hurt. Played again the Bobcats win. That's all a moot subject because the Rebels are the District Champs. Good job Rebels. Although I still think most true Rebel fans know the Bobcats were a harder win than the Oilers. Even without Cook for most of the game. Let's not forget WH had their star Copeland all 4 quarters. Still SHUTOUT !!!

I don't know where you get this "Cook out for most of the game" stuff at.  He played the entire game except for the 4th quarter when on that hit he hurt his knee.  He was getting stuffed all night.  Even in the first quarter Cook couldn't run right, left or up the middle.  And he's a tremendous athlete!  He did bust a punt return for about 60 in the 3rd q though.  Watching him cut and juke sure didn't look like any injury to me. 

I bet you were not even at the game. Because your own Rebel fans that I have talked to said they hurt Cook on the second play. Come on Clayton Bisby you have to be blind !!! Cook did return with a sprained MCL and a big heart, played sparringly in the 3rd quarter and none in the 4th. I have the tape to prove it. Get your facts straight !!! And I know HD has way more athletes than WH. Friday night we all will see that HD is the best team in the district after we blow out WH !!! We will score a heck of alot more than 16 points !!!

Now who would be the best team in 23-1A? Would that be the team UNDEFEATED IN DISTRICT or not?  ??? I was under the impression that the team who won the most games was the best team in district. Oh well, foolish me.  :-\

It's on tonight !!! The Bobcats are fired up and ready to bring the pain !!! INTIMIDATING !!! Sorry WH but we are gonna have to take this win off of you !!! BOBCATS !!! TRADITION !!! PRIDE !!! EXCELLENCE !!!

HULL-DAISETTA 35

WH                  14

I doubt it, but good luck to ya'll anyway.  "Intimidating"-NO, "Tradition & Pride"-We all have that, "Excellence"-Hehehe, are you kidding me?

WH - 28

HD  - 7

It's on tonight !!! The Bobcats are fired up and ready to bring the pain !!! INTIMIDATING !!! Sorry WH but we are gonna have to take this win off of you !!! BOBCATS !!! TRADITION !!! PRIDE !!! EXCELLENCE !!!

HULL-DAISETTA 35

WH                  14

Dude your such a joke its unreal.

HULL-DAISETTA 35

WH                  14

good luck with that... the only way that would happen was if the oilers caught food poisoning and were running to the bathroom every 5 minutes

Good Luck to both teams! May it be a hard fought contest that both teams bring their A games. Let the play on the field speak for itself.

In the end I hope that both teams are injury free as the playoffs are just around the corner and I personally am expecting big things from the 23A representatives this year. 8)

Good Luck to both teams! May it be a hard fought contest that both teams bring their A games. Let the play on the field speak for itself.

In the end I hope that both teams are injury free as the playoffs are just around the corner and I personally am expecting big things from the 23A representatives this year. 8)

i wouldnt expect to much out of them this year the district has been a little weak and this district hasnt faired to well in the playoffs and this year they will get a first round bye so that means they are going to have to play a team that won a playoff game

Bobcats put a whoopin on those Oilcans 39-8 !!!!!!!!! Like I said before we are the best in the District !!! BLEW THEM OUT BABY !!!!!!!!! Cook did not get hurt on the second play this time !!!!!! Yall better thank god he did against yall Evadale !!! Cook ran all over the Oilers !!!!!!

BOBCATS 39

Oilers      8

Bobcats put a whoopin on those Oilcans 39-8 !!!!!!!!! Like I said before we are the best in the District !!! BLEW THEM OUT BABY !!!!!!!!! Cook did not get hurt on the second play this time !!!!!! Yall better thank god he did against yall Evadale !!! Cook ran all over the Oilers !!!!!!

BOBCATS 39

Oilers       8

excuses excuses.. get over it. the rebels won and hull didnt. Move on.  >:(

BOBCATS 39

Oilers       8

District Champs Rebels!    You can say that you are the best team in district  a million times if it makes you believe it but it doesn't make it so.

Second Play?  LOL  It changes with every post. 

You saw Cook get drilled time after time by the Rebels.  Learn to live with that.  He played the whole game until he went out in the 4th.  Get over it and stop making excuses.  It belittles your team. 

The Rebels didn't make excuses last year. 

BOBCATS 39

Oilers       8

District Champs Rebels!    You can say that you are the best team in district  a million times if it makes you believe it but it doesn't make it so.

You saw Cook get drilled time after time by the Rebels.  Learn to live with that.  He played the whole game until he went out in the 4th.  Get over it and stop making excuses.  It belittles your team. 

Bobcats 39-8 !!

Evadale  16-0

You tell me who is better !!! We handled WH yall barely got by !

BOBCATS 39

Oilers       8

Bobcats 39-8 !!

Evadale  16-0

Rebels 6-0 in district. cats 5-1

Also Cook had 18 carries for 14 yards against Evadale. I'll spare you the headache and tell you that that is .78 yards per carry. 55, try to get some sleep knowing that you're SECOND BEST!!!

BOBCATS 39

Oilers       8

Bobcats 39-8 !!

Evadale  16-0

You tell me who is better !!! We handled WH yall barely got by !!!

SCOREBOARD!!! ;D

Guest tigersvoice

BOBCATS 39

Oilers       8

Bobcats 39-8 !!

Evadale  16-0

You tell me who is better !!! We handled WH yall barely got by !!!

SCOREBOARD!!! ;D

If you insist on invoking GOD in your post at least show the respect to capitalize his name.

When Evadale beat HD it was a fluke, and everyone knows it! Yall sqeaked by the Oilcans 16-0 at home, while the Bobcats blew out WH at their house in a heated rivalry game. Bottom line is yall got lucky and won, but honestly, everyone knows that HD has the only chance of winning a playoff game out of this district. One and done in the playoffs, but hey, enjoy that district championship T-shirt while we'll enjoy our deep playoff run. You guys are more than welcome to come watch us play in the playoffs after you guys get hammered. Goodnight.

For the final time also, Aaron Cook was hurt on HD's second possesion in the FIRST QUARTER!!! He had a big heart and gutted it out, but he wasn't himself. It's hard to average very much a carry when your knee is severly injured, anyone should know that, but I guess you can't or don't want to realize that. He was out for three weeks. If you played the Bobcats with a healthy Cook, or a Bobcat team with a week to prepare for not having Cook, we would have blown you paper-mill pirates out. Ask Hardin, Warren, Chester, Colmesneil, Sabine Pass, Burkeville, and West Hardin.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed