Vidor Pirates

jake94

Great game tonight. The atmosphere was great and your boys have a lot of heart. You were behind the whole game and never gave up. With all those juniors, you should be right in the thick of the district race next year. You earned my respect tonight. Our defense needs a lot of work still, but the offense continues to shine. Lots of weapons for the Dogs. Vidor's passing game was a lot better than I expected. All and all a great game and I never relaxed until the final seconds ticked off.

Agreed...it was a really entertaining HS football game...vidor played well and with alot of heart, but Nederland just had too many weapons on offense and got the critical stops when they needed them on D...great game by both teams...great job by vidor with the pregame prayer and a pretty awesome halftime show

Congrats to the Bulldogs

It was an intense game.  The Pirates never gave up.  They gave their all but it just wasn't enough.  They have had a great season and us Vidor Pirate Fans will be looking forward to next year. 

I am very proud of our boys.  You guys are 1st Class.

Now - how about some soccer :) :) :).

You guys played your hearts out last night and we are so proud of you.  You have nothing to be ashamed of.  Thanks for the great year and we will be in the playoffs next year, especially if we can get a passing game going. We could be unstoppable. Teinert has accuracy, and power to get the ball to where it needs to be.  Would love to see the coaches utilize that more.  Maybe next weeks game, since nothing is on the line for us, we will see a look into next season?!!!

You guys played your hearts out last night and we are so proud of you.  You have nothing to be ashamed of.  Thanks for the great year and we will be in the playoffs next year, especially if we can get a passing game going. We could be unstoppable. Teinert has accuracy, and power to get the ball to where it needs to be.  Would love to see the coaches utilize that more.  Maybe next weeks game, since nothing is on the line for us, we will see a look into next season?!!!

Teinert is graduating this year...

Teinert is graduating this year...

Well, maybe Teinert could just play defense and we could get a look at next year's arm? Who will be filling Teinert's QB position? Anyone know?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder