HJ vs. Silsbee Predictions?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even close....

Silsbee wins by 28

You have got to be kidding me, after HJ shut down WOS running game, do you really think that Silsbee will be able to run the ball on HJ, Evidently they did not do so good running the ball on WOS, they only scored 7 points. Wake up Silsbee is no WOS. HJ by 3!

Not even close....

Silsbee wins by 28

You have got to be kidding me, after HJ shut down WOS running game, do you really think that Silsbee will be able to run the ball on HJ, Evidently they did not do so good running the ball on WOS, they only scored 7 points. Wake up Silsbee is no WOS. HJ by 3!

Okay, someone please help me, I am trying to make sense of this post. The question is not if Silsbee could run on WOS, it's can Silsbee run on HJ. Nobody has ran well against WOS, including the BIG BAD HJ run game ::). What, ya'll got maybe 25 yards rushing against the Stangs? Total offense of what, 40 yards? The Tigers had 210 yards of offense against WOS, 170 passing, 40 rushing. Yes, we only scored 7 points but if my math is correct, that is 7 more than what HJ scored. Also Silsbee had 170 more yards of offense than HJ. The Tigers will be able to run and pass on HJ, you can count on it.

Defensively, the Tigers faired much better than HJ did or any other team has against WOS all year. We limited the Stangs to their lowest point and yardage total for the season and that was an overtime game to boot. WOS didn't get on the scoreboard until the 4th quarter. What, it was 20 to nothing at the half of ya'lls game. Silsbee may not shut HJ down like WOS did, but the Tiger defense is the next best thing.

Who's kidding themselves? Looks like you are. ::)

Not even close....

Silsbee wins by 28

You seem a little too proud about shutting down someones running game when you still lost 40-0. Silsbee isn't one dimensional and will throw the ball on any down.

Hey AAW, I was at the Silsbee HF game last Friday, and I must say I approve of the song the band plays when Silsbee scores.  ;)  Heard it quite a bit too

Yes, you got to love that tune. If you are home this Friday night, listen to our broadcast of the HJ-Silsbee game. I always start our broadcast off with that song, the original version. Pregame will start at 7pm. Tune in. :)

Hey AAW, I was at the Silsbee HF game last Friday, and I must say I approve of the song the band plays when Silsbee scores.  ;)  Heard it quite a bit too

Yes, you got to love that tune. If you are home this Friday night, listen to our broadcast of the HJ-Silsbee game. I always start our broadcast off with that song, the original version. Pregame will start at 7pm. Tune in. :)

Are you the play by play or color on your broadcast?

Are you the play by play or color on your broadcast?

I am the play-by-play. Tigersvoice( Wayne Brasher ) is the color man.

im goin to say hj of course...our defense is goin to shut down silsbee i think

Since I called it last week, HJ wouldn't score against WOS, and I said that HJ had won their last game of the year when they beat HF, I guess I still have no crow to eat?? Now you HJ fans can celebrate for making the playoffs since it is official, congratualtions!, But I will stand behind my statement they will not win again this year. They may be able to score once against Silsbee, but that would be it. Silsbee 35 - HJ 7.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder