*Nederland vs. Vidor Updates*DOGS WIN!!!!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree!  And most of the bad calls went against Nederland. 

not true

the refs gave yall the game

we didnt even know what happened in the last 5 minutes or so it was so messed up

the announcer didn't even know what was going on

but yes i agree there were some terrible calls for nederland also

imo those refs should never be used again

Sure am glad you're not trying to take anything away from Nederland.  ;D

not true

we didnt even know what happened in the last 5 minutes or so it was so messed up

i'm really not

yalls boys played one heck of a game

will be rootin 4 yall

not true

i'm really not

will be rootin 4 yall

Yeah, the refs let Grogan run for 183 and a TD and Bellows and Asa hook up several times.  Face it, we warned you that your D had not seen a balanced offense like Neds, and we were correct.

not true

i'm really not

will be rootin 4 yall

Yeah, the refs let Grogan run for 183 and a TD and Bellows and Asa hook up several times.  Face it, we warned you that your D had not seen a balanced offense like Neds, and we were correct.

Had the pass interference been called in the endzone, the result would had been completely different... Just saying...

How do you know that for sure???  Grogan went 85 yards on one run the next series.  Your D didn't stop us all night, and there were over 2 min left in the game. 

Momentum and determination... We managed Grogan for the most part during the first 3 quarters, but that interception took the wind out of our sails... So most likely that 85 yard run wouldnt have happened... Nothing can be done to change it, so I was just stating my opinion had we scored on that drive...

not true

i'm really not

will be rootin 4 yall

Had the pass interference been called in the endzone, the result would had been completely different... Just saying...

In my opinion there was no pass interference i was standing behind the endzone the whole game so i had a pretty good view, not sure which play you are talking about but on the play right before the interception the ball hit the guy in the face mask and his hands just were not there not because he was being grab and the play on the interception it was clean the defender just stepped in front of him both were clean and didn't warint a flag

just thought i would give my up close observations

not true

i'm really not

will be rootin 4 yall

In my opinion there was no pass interference i was standing behind the endzone the whole game so i had a pretty good view, not sure which play you are talking about but on the play right before the interception the ball hit the guy in the face mask and his hands just were not there not because he was being grab and the play on the interception it was clean the defender just stepped in front of him both were clean and didn't warint a flag

From the stands it looked like the guys hands were pushing on our receiver's back...

Guest Brubaker

The endless excuses an attempt to rewrite history.  Taking yards away had this happened, correcting the score had this happened, well this woulda happened, if this happened.....  she'd be my uncle.... but she don't.

not true

i'm really not

will be rootin 4 yall

From the stands it looked like the guys hands were pushing on our receiver's back...

i was right in front of it

he had a handfull of jersey

thats why his body turned and he fell down

also on the td pass to laramore the guy hit him about 2 seconds before the ball got there

couldnt tell if it was catchable though

so not sure about that one

but i know the other 1 was

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn