Predictions on LCM's 09 season??

• 2 weeks later...

which one of these guys would you consider their 1 and 2?

More like who is number 2 and 3? Not really a number one on that list.  I predict disapointment for the Bears.

There are a lot of quality pitchers on the '09 roster for the Bears...but,the question is "Did any of these pitchers make dramatic improvements during the off-season to seperate themselves from the pack and become "The" go-to-guy?" 

Guest ASISEEIT

DAllas Brown, Matt Johnson, Hunter Gonzales....and now my mind goes completely blank...HELP ME OUT ADMIN lol

Try watching some other Orange County teams besides BC every once in awhile..

• 2 weeks later...

Not a lot of leaders on that team

Bears get 4th this year

Opinion noted allstate.  Mine is that I disagree with you.  I hear this group has really matured as of late.

I think "WE'RE IN GOOD HANDS"

The Bears have finished in 4th once in last twenty years and you think this team with this many returners is the next?  I don't think so.  If you are correct what a great year for that to happen.  Four teams go to the playoffs.  Great timing Bears!

Good luck

Not a lot of leaders on that team

Bears get 4th this year

Opinion noted allstate.  Mine is that I disagree with you.  I hear this group has really matured as of late.

I think "WE'RE IN GOOD HANDS"

The Bears have finished in 4th once in last twenty years and you think this team with this many returners is the next?  I don't think so.  If you are correct what a great year for that to happen.  Four teams go to the playoffs.  Great timing Bears!

Good luck

;)

Great post, Bearbacker.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83