Livingston at Beaumont Central Predictions

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will predict that it will be a hard hitting, pain inflicting contest that will go down to the wire, and the team that either has the ball last or the least amount of TO's will come out on top... I know that sounds vague and politician like sidestepping......  8) did I do a good Job? ..... But it that is how it will fan out... I do not think anyone will run away or over the other...

Defense will be a factor.  Central will be ready to play.  Offense may turn the ball over 1 time.  Still in all, we win 21-7.

I think Coach Watters may of found Central's niche on the Offensive side of the football... He is a nice man and has a great family.

It seems as if the Defense of Livingston is not that strong... Both Ltrain and Ned put up big points on them...  The train took advatage of Centrals TO and ran the score up but head to head t was much closer.  I think the D is the difference in these two teams... I pick the Jags by 13... Two field goals and a TD, I love the kicking game!

I think with everyone having their Cell phones out, it takes away from my internet connection on my Treo.  Do I need to bring the Laptop to games?   ;D

heheh no but if you will PM your cell # I will keep you updated on the NED/VID game if you will keep me updated on the Liv/Cen game  ;D

I think with everyone having their Cell phones out, it takes away from my internet connection on my Treo.  Do I need to bring the Laptop to games?   ;D

heheh no but if you will PM your cell # I will keep you updated on the NED/VID game if you will keep me updated on the Liv/Cen game  ;D

I can give you LCM - Lumberton updates (LOL)

Uhh... no thank you.  I think that Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder can see the outcome of this one.  ;D ;D

Uhh... no thank you.  I think that Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder can see the outcome of this one.   ;D ;D

I think Helen Keller and Ronnie Milsap might want to take a shot at this one also.

Central has shown some serious desire to win these last couple of games...we were shorted on a few home games so expect Central to take advantage of some home cooking and welcome them Livingston boys proper like!  Central has decided, since it is senior night and drug awareness week...they're going to have a BLACKOUT...all Central fans are encouraged to WEAR BLACK SHIRTS TO THE GAME!  Let's show up and watch the Jags git R dun! :o

Jags win 31-17 8)

Defense will be a factor.  Central will be ready to play.  Offense may turn the ball over 1 time.  Still in all, we win 21-7.

Soul Man, this team just scored 50 points! I am pulling for you guys, but I don't think you hold them to 7. Cent 30 Liv 25.

Soul Man, this team just scored 50 points! I am pulling for you guys, but I don't think you hold them to 7. Cent 30 Liv 25.

We held NED to 10pts and they were avg over 45 a game! ;D

Central has shown some serious desire to win these last couple of games...we were shorted on a few home games so expect Central to take advantage of some home cooking and welcome them Livingston boys proper like!  Central has decided, since it is senior night and drug awareness week...they're going to have a BLACKOUT...all Central fans are encouraged to WEAR BLACK SHIRTS TO THE GAME!  Let's show up and watch the Jags git R dun! :o

Jags win 31-17 8)

I wore all black to this last game because I thought our boys would be in their black.  Ohh well,  I can sport black again...

As I say, man, 7 points for Livingston.

As I say, man, 7 points for Livingston.

Keep the faith!

This game a toss up. Livingston is solid team, great speed to the outside which i think Central can contain. Livingston's coach has some guts, he went for a 4 and 1 on his 15, knowing if he punted the Dogs would score and take the lead late in the game.. He was right, next play they take it to the house for about 80.

Central, in the game of the year in 20-4A.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124