Will Nederland Make The Playoffs??

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

Play-off Heart Machine

Patient Name: Big Ned

Beep Beep       Beep Beep       Beep Beep       Beep Beep       Beep Beep       Beep Beep       Beep Beep       Beep Beep       Beep Beep       Beep Beep       Beep Beep       Beep Beep       Beep     Beep       Beep

:o :o

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brubaker

Nederland Bulldog 2006, so you're telling us that you've been full of crap the entire year, the previous two weeks and now this.  If you are that dense bro, like you said, you probably shouldn't say this....  That's usually a sign that you're going to say something stupid.  And one thing I believe is that Neumann will do what it takes to win, if he thought his defense would be better with someone else calling it, he would step in, he's proven that this is HIS program.  And your comment that we didn't start blitzing until the last 3 min of the game... what game were you at?  You obviously don't know what a blitz is.  Just because you don't get into the backfield, doesn't mean they weren't blitzing.  I'll call someone out when they need it, but to question Neumann's decision making ability is ABSURD.

Ned 06, man you're a genious where have you been these last couple of weeks, we should fire the whole defensive staff. That would do the trick.  I take it back, you're a SUPER GENIOUS.

Play-off Heart Machine

Patient Name: Big Ned

Beep Beep       Beep Beep       Beep Beep       Beep Beep       Beep Beep       Beep Beep       Beep Beep       Beep Beep       Beep Beep       Beep Beep       Beep Beep       Beep Beep       Beep     Beep       Beep

:o :o

Now, that's cold! ::):o

Jstar, if Nederland beats Vidor, they are in. Do your homework.

Nederland beats Vidor then loses to Lumberton.

Livingston loses last two.

Vidor loses to Nederland but beats Livingston.

3 teams with 4-3 records.  How does Nederland automatically get in if they beat Vidor?

It would be a points thing at that point with each team losing to one of the others.

The only thing that is for sure Friday night is if Vidor beats Nederland then its Lumberton, Central, Livingston and Vidor in with the last week to go to determine seeding.  That is regardless of what Livingston or anyone else does the last week.

EagleAGO3,

Here's a breakdown of the scenario you are describing...a 3-way tie between Nederland, Livingston and Vidor.  In this scenario, Vidor will have beaten both teams.  Nederland will have lost to both teams.  If it goes to points, Ned would be -6 if they loose by 1 to Vidor.  Livingston would need to be -7 (I would assume because of the head-to-head win) which means losing to Vidor by 12.  The big question is this...Will it still go to points with one team losing to both other contenders?  Anyone? 

EagleAGO3,

Here's a breakdown of the scenario you are describing...a 3-way tie between Nederland, Livingston and Vidor.  In this scenario, Vidor will have beaten both teams.  Nederland will have lost to both teams.  If it goes to points, Ned would be -6 if they loose by 1 to Vidor.  Livingston would need to be -7 (I would assume because of the head-to-head win) which means losing to Vidor by 12.  The big question is this...Will it still go to points with one team losing to both other contenders?  Anyone? 

It could get interesting Friday night.

EagleAGO3,

You are right about eagleago3's scenario except for the records...Nederland, Livingston, and vidor would all have 1-1 records against each other and then it would go to point differential...eagle's scenario had Nederland beating vidor and losing to Lumberton and vidor turning around and beating Livingston after the Nederland loss...clear as mud???  From my understanding, records between the teams tied is the first tie breaker.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami