STJFL week4

PNG jr white rolls Ned gold 14 PNG 40, played us a great game, nobody scored until seconds left in the first half, made ajustments at half came out and played great, the best was a ball that waas picked up on the kickoff about Neds 30 yard line and he ran it all the way for a TD as the buzzer rang

not gonna give our kids name as were not supposed to do that here right?

Guest Brubaker

I was expecting more from the PNG White team based on the way everyone heard they were drafted.  I see the final score, but heard that Nederland gold gave them a really hard time in the first half, didn't expect that based on how the PNG draft went this year.

No, we went at half and made adjustments and took it to em, kept their "D" on the field alot and wore them out, i personally didnt want them to score another time the coaches  made a promise to the kids that if they beat them by 30 or more points they would shave their heads and my son wanted me to join in so i agreed, the kids really wanted us to shave our heads.

BTW David is a really great coach, hes able to adjust and put our kids in the position to win,  and our "D" stepped it up a notch in the second half

No, we went at half and made adjustments and took it to em, kept their "D" on the field alot and wore them out, i personally didnt want them to score another time the coaches  made a promise to the kids that if they beat them by 30 or more points they would shave their heads and my son wanted me to join in so i agreed, the kids really wanted us to shave our heads.

BTW David is a really great coach, hes able to adjust and put our kids in the position to win,  and our "D" stepped it up a notch in the second half

That's called putting your hair where your mouth is. I love it! :) :) :)

Thank god i didnt have to do it, maybe if we play yall in the playoffs we will make the bet again with the team

Thank god i didnt have to do it, maybe if we play yall in the playoffs we will make the bet again with the team

as long as that bet does not extend to the parents of the WOS - Blue Junior team; I'm game! ha ha

PNG white is a tough team. It will something see to watch these boys on Friday. It could bring us back to glory days of the 70's

They are very good but they are only 9 and 10 it may be a little too early to start bringing back glory days.

TD - WOS is good every year, Saturdays and Friday night. Its good for us to be able to see a little talent that may be something one day. Look at png's hs record right now. We are looking for hope.

If you are looking for hope then you should find it in that group of kids (9and 10). Maybe it's the coach (the jr. coach) though.  ;D

Don't tell him I said that though. I think BB (the peewee coach) might even be better. You can tell DL that I said that.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami