Lumberton vs. PN-G Predictions?

I am glad to see the cockiness from the raiders. After all these years of getting there ***** handed to them year after year. And finally having 1 winning season, I applaud them. I can see why they talk alot of smack. THEY HAVE 1 WINNING SEASON.

Everybody has to start somewhere!!

We are in THIS season. What season are you in?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigersvoice

Lumberton has had a nice run but PNG is hungry to return to their old glory.

PNG 35

Lumberton 6

Man, this is more like the Green Fog that you are in.  You're not from this Planet, are you?

Lumberton has had a nice run but PNG is hungry to return to their old glory.

PNG 35

Lumberton 6

Man, this is more like the Green Fog that you are in.  You're not from this Planet, are you?

Wow tigervoice, I think that is rude!!!!

Nevermind, thats what you pm'd me last year after we beat Lumberton and I posted something about them whinning, but I guess its ok for you.

I am glad to see the cockiness from the raiders. After all these years of getting there ***** handed to them year after year. And finally having 1 winning season, I applaud them. I can see why they talk alot of smack. THEY HAVE 1 WINNING SEASON.

Actually, L-Town has had numerous "winning" (over .500) seasons, they've just never led up to the playoffs like last year, or (with fingers crossed) this year is headed.

Actually, L-Town has had numerous "winning" (over .500) seasons, they've just never led up to the playoffs like last year, or (with fingers crossed) this year is headed.

Raider, honestly I am happy to see Lumberton doing well. But some of the raider fans get on here week after week and say how there going railroad everyone every week. Do I think we're going to win every week??? Well I hope we do. Do I think we'll win tonight??? We need to play a mistake free game.

If I remember correctly, Lumberton almost made the playoffs in 2001 or 2002. All they had to do was beat one team in the last game of the season. Who was that again?  ;) J/K!

But seriously, Lumberton has had some winning seasons. Just because a team does not make the playoffs does not mean that they lost a majority of their games.

Raider, honestly I am happy to see Lumberton doing well. But some of the raider fans get on here week after week and say how there going railroad everyone every week. Do I think we're going to win every week??? Well I hope we do. Do I think we'll win tonight??? We need to play a mistake free game.

This year....

The railroad tracks won't get across the Trinity River along HWY 90 ;)

Ok first.......based on how the teams have fared this season (and I'm PNG bias)...I would have to say Lumberton has the best chance to win this game.  Although I'm rootin' for a PNG victory!!

but you guys talking about Lumbertons past and mentioning numerous winning seasons is quite laughable.........Since 1966 Lumberton has 7 (numerous....lol) seasons with a record above .500........this season would make 8........Of all the achievements we could post about PNG from 1966 to the present, one only has to use the same number 8 as in 8 unshared district titles........The statement made about a team, that does not make the playoffs....does not mean they lose the majority of their games...does not apply to Lumberton because they have.....??

I'm proud of Lumberton and their recent accomplishments.....but please don't bring up the past to support your present.....

may the best team win......Scalp'em!!

Lumberton wins by alot  going to be a long nite for PNG

Shouldn't you be preparing for hibernation Grizzly?  This will not be a blow out, and if it was, PN-G would be handing out the TNT.  Lumberton better hope they are prepared enough.  All the game film they have viewed from PN-G previous games will be useless.  I believe we will FINALLY see the team we thought we had at the beginning of the season and make the playoffs. ;D

put down the pipe

just because we didnt win in the past doesnt mean crap! we have a great coach. (weve won since weve had HIM)

dont under estimate them RAIDERS. cause tonight is going to be when we put the curse on yalls new field ;D

WHOOP WHOOP

l-train wins by ALOT!!!!  :P

Lumberton wins by alot  going to be a long nite for PNG

Shouldn't you be preparing for hibernation Grizzly?  This will not be a blow out, and if it was, PN-G would be handing out the TNT.  Lumberton better hope they are prepared enough.  All the game film they have viewed from PN-G previous games will be useless.  I believe we will FINALLY see the team we thought we had at the beginning of the season and make the playoffs. ;D

put down the pipe

just because we didnt win in the past doesnt mean crap! we have a great coach. (weve won since weve had HIM)

dont under estimate them RAIDERS. cause tonight is going to be when we put the curse on yalls new field ;D

WHOOP WHOOP

l-train wins by ALOT!!!!  :P

I am sorry that we are so annoying PNG fans. This is all new to us. Hopefully we will continue to win and build on what coach credeur has established and be more graceful and humble in victory. But until that time comes, it is what it is.

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

L Train by 14! Looks like we may win the District!

LUMBERTON 42

PN-G   14

WOW,  tougher game than you Slumberton folks thought,  huh?   (Overconfidence is a killer)

Very tough indeed!

L Train by 14! Looks like we may win the District!

LUMBERTON 42

PN-G   14

WOW,  tougher game than you Slumberton folks thought,  huh?   (Overconfidence is a killer)

hmmm...don't know what you read but I just reread all the predictions. Except for 1 or 2 raider fans expecting an easy win, nearly every Lumberton poster cautioned about being overconfident and said it would be tough. Sure, they predicted wins but I didn't see overconfidence.

You focused on those 1 or 2 posters and ignored the rest, I guess.

There were a lot of non Lumberton posters predicting an easy win.

We knew it would be a tough game. Playing at PNG is always tough.

Especially with the fact that we had never beat PNG and playing in their new stadim that they had already lost in...we knew they wouldn't just lay down. We knew they would put up a fight. Which they did.

But, we won. And that's all that matters.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder