*Nederland vs. Central Updates/JAGS WIN!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game ball - Mike Richards

Mike Richard 3 comp. 7 att. 42.86 comp. %  78 yards  1 TD  0 INT

Also had a team high in rushing yards at 82 yards! 

The QB was the key to the game and made several big plays...he took off running on more than one occassion after being pressured and gained crucial yardage to keep drives alive and keep the clock rolling when it seemed like Nederland had made the stop...hats truly off to Central for a bold new gameplan, installing a brand new offense this week...that's a big risk, but they exectuted to perfection and kept the ball out of Nederland's hands...hard to score without the ball...when the Dogs did have the ball, they committed 2 turnovers that eventually led to Jag scores, the one at the end of the first half being the most costly.

The type of offense Central ran made execution and lack of mistakes a premium and to their credit, they pulled it off very well...very few penalties and they did not turn the ball over...again, a big risk by Central's coaching staff that paid dividends because their kids executed extremely well.

Nederland will be fine...hats off to Central for a very well executed game plan.

Game ball - Mike Richards

Mike Richard 3 comp. 7 att. 42.86 comp. %  78 yards  1 TD  0 INT

Also had a team high in rushing yards at 82 yards! 

Congrats, the Jags are making me look better than they did last week. There are still alot of games left but I'm sticking with my pick for them to win the district.

Central dominated the line play, offensive and defensive.

I wouldn't say that.  Grogan couldn't be stopped and we were in thier backfield all night.

Well if thats the case then how did ya'll lose???????

Soulja tell me if i'm wrong but whats that old saying? Don't fight the hand thats feeding you!!!

If it was working why stop? Another (?) If ya'll were in the backfield sooooo much then how in the hell

did they move the ball!!!

I wouldn't say that.  Grogan couldn't be stopped and we were in thier backfield all night.

Soulja tell me if i'm wrong but whats that old saying? Don't fight the hand thats feeding you!!!

If it was working why stop? Another (?) If ya'll were in the backfield sooooo much then how in the heck

We didn't have an answer for Grogan.  As the game went on, we made adjustments and tackled him and kept him from getting possitive yardage after the initial hit. 

If it was working why stop? Another (?) If ya'll were in the backfield sooooo much then how in the heck

We didn't have an answer for Grogan.  As the game went on, we made adjustments and tackled him and kept him from getting possitive yardage after the initial hit. 

thanks and congrats again on a big win

Great game Jags!  It was nice to see us get back to our winning ways.  Did you see that Big FB we were playing with...wow...Chris Johnson being loaned from the Defense really helped! 

Someone told me that the dogs weren't ready for a Dawg fight!  Way to step up Jags...make em respect you!  C'mon Panthers...you're next!

Great game Jags!  It was nice to see us get back to our winning ways.  Did you see that Big FB we were playing with...wow...Chris Johnson being loaned from the Defense really helped! 

Someone told me that the dogs weren't ready for a Dawg fight!  Way to step up Jags...make em respect you!  C'mon Panthers...you're next!

Nederland played a good game. It was just our night. Nederland will rebound, it was just not there for em last night. Good game Dogs and way to play Jags

Guest Brubaker

ndnwarrior, please take as much pleasure in Central beating Nederland as I am in PNG missing the playoffs, I'm sure the feeling is mutual.  Enjoy your postseason.

Soulja and Razor answered the question.  The qb made some good scrambles when it looked like we had him for a loss, but Grogan had over 100 yards at halftime.  Central controlled the clock and we made a couple of turnovers.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83