*LC-M vs. Livingston Updates*/ LIONS WIN!!!

the final score was 50-24

LCM scored a td on a long drive, then ran a fake punt about 60 yards for a score and ran a kickoff back, with livingston busting a long run as well

i might add i was told  the qb and punter hunter gonzales called the fake punt himself when trying to convince moody to go for it on 4th and 8! i just dont understand moody his back is to the wall with nothing to lose why not go for it?..... after the play moody told him to call the plays he called or he would take him out... no good job or anything! and huge kudos to that #17 refusing to go down showing tons of heart! and burned it to the endzone

the final score was 50-24

LCM scored a td on a long drive, then ran a fake punt about 60 yards for a score and ran a kickoff back, with livingston busting a long run as well

i might add i was told  the qb and punter hunter gonzales called the fake punt himself when trying to convince moody to go for it on 4th and 8! i just dont understand moody his back is to the wall with nothing to lose why not go for it?..... after the play moody told him to call the plays he called or he would take him out... no good job or anything! and huge kudos to that #17 refusing to go down showing tons of heart! and burned it to the endzone

I heard the same thing from another player. mTheir where some very upset parents at Moody last night and they were letting him have it all during the game. Several players were visible upset with Moody as well. # 36 had a good run as well to bad he want let the players make the calls he might win some games.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder