Battle of the Bell/ SPLENDORA WINS!!!

Go-rilla

the Longhorns look better than they have in a while. new offens. new defense.  it will be a dogfight till the end, but when the smoke clears, for the first time in years and years and years, TARKINGTON WINS!!!!!!!! the bell is headed back to T-Town

Tarkington has got alot to prepare for, with the offense and defense of Splendora.  I guess you can get one win over a WEAK Shepherd team and now you are a world beater.  Good luck Tarkington but the bell looks better in Splendora than around that cow head you all have in your lunch room. Splendora 35 Tarkanian Prairie Dogs 7.

Tarkington is better in the since they have won a district game this year, and not going 0-5 back-to-back-to-back years. Similar offenses, and determination to win the game will make this a close game. Splendora edges Tarkington.

Splendora 21

Tarkington 10  

Thats right 2Madre! A 15 to 6 win over a WEAK Shepherd team at that! Oh wait my bad! Or was it a WEAK Splendookie team that could only manage 15 pts against the Pirates Defence? For real? "World Beater" is that what you think when you hear "The Longhorns?" Because I'm sure no one in Tarkington thinks this nonsense about their football team! Tarkington 20 Splendora 6.

Thats right 2Madre! A 15 to 6 win over a WEAK Shepherd team at that! Oh wait my bad! Or was it a WEAK Splendookie team that could only manage 15 pts against the Pirates Defence? For real? "World Beater" is that what you think when you hear "The Longhorns?" Because I'm sure no one in Tarkington thinks this nonsense about their football team! Tarkington 20 Splendora 6.

Yeah Splendora did put up a weak score against Shepherd.  NO DOUBT.  I wonder what the problems were there that they scored early and couldn't get the ball rolling again until late.  What was the score of Tarkington and Shepherd?  I am pretty sure Shepherd moved the ball on Tarkington. I read somewhere that Splendora only allowed 51 yards of offense, and Shepherd's only score coming by way of pic 6.  Tarkingtons defensive line will not be as tough as Shepherd's. 

34Splendora

10 Tarkanian Prairie Dogs

Dont let the past fool any of you.  This is a new season and Tarkington got a new outlook an life. Both teams gear up for this game cause its their Super Bowl.  Splendora is 2-1 and Tarkington is 1-1 in district.  I see it on record and by knowing both of the types of kids, they are evenly matched up this year.  And by no means is any Longhorn calling themselves world beaters. Tarkington has finally got some confidence so dont hate because they arent in dead last again this year. 

Guest mathisjarvis

One thing you can compare is Tarkington now VS Tarkington the past few years. One thing is for sure, the offense they are running now fits their kids to a T. They were doomed from the get go when they were running that Barbers Hill spread stuff. Another thing they have going for them are a few new coaches. Coach Fortune did a great job of getting rid of some coaches that were a hindrence to the program. It has taken him a few years but he put together a staff that does a good job. Good luck to Coach Fortune, his staff and the Longhorns this week.

HA HA HA... I dont know what is funnier, the getting rid of coaches or how mad it made NC playa!!!!

Barbers Hill Crap HUH.. You mean the same crap that took BH to the Playoffs 9 years in a row???

And Nc Playa is right noone leaves THS because of the AD or the Kids.. Its usually all of the other stuff.

How were the coaches a hinderance?  The only thing that ANY coach at Tarkington has done is give the kids the best possible opportunity to succeed.  I know the past doesnt show success, but how about maybe the players just not having it in them.  Missing assignments, playing only for themselves, and lack of committment has played a large part in recent years.  To say its the coaches fault is absolutely 100% ridiculos.

One thing you can compare is Tarkington now VS Tarkington the past few years. One thing is for sure, the offense they are running now fits their kids to a T. They were doomed from the get go when they were running that Barbers Hill spread stuff. Another thing they have going for them are a few new coaches. Coach Fortune did a great job of getting rid of some coaches that were a hindrence to the program. It has taken him a few years but he put together a staff that does a good job. Good luck to Coach Fortune, his staff and the Longhorns this week.

no offense but youre an idiot.

i think it will be a close game probably 15-6, 14-7 kind of game.

a different splendora team better show up if they want to pull something out.

Go back to the Cleveland site and talk them up some more instead of coming over here and stinking this thread up with non opinion posts.  Splendora has had some rocky games, but they are playing decent football with all the young guys that they have.  They will be fine tonight against T-town.  34-10 SPLENDORA

Go back to the Cleveland site and talk them up some more instead of coming over here and stinking this thread up with non opinion posts.  Splendora has had some rocky games, but they are playing decent football with all the young guys that they have.  They will be fine tonight against T-town.  34-10 SPLENDORA

first of all congrats to splendora, i was wrong.

secondly..if you only knew 2madre

and im pretty sure predicting a score (even when wrong) is an opinion..you have done it a time or seven on here.

oh props on finding out how to read users posts...how many karma points do you think that you deserve for that??

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86