Liberty vs. Huffman Predictions?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This as always should be a close tough fought game for all 4 quarters.  Some of Huffman’s fans seem to give them a little more credit than they deserve after losing to Cleveland.  If Liberty can hold onto the Ball they have proven against some decent teams that they can move the ball and score touchdowns as apparent by 3 TD’s in the first 5 plays against Splendora.  If the Liberty defense can show up and slow down Huffman – Huffman will have a hard time winning this game.  Huffman had better come out ready to play for I am sure that Liberty will be wanting their 1st win.

It appears that the teams to beat in this district are (1) Cleveland and (2) Coldsprings – the rest are fighting for the 3rd playoff spot and this game will go a long way for the winner.

Hope for a good clean game with limited injuries and may the best team win.

Prediction:  Liberty keeps the streak alive  ;D

Liberty – 26

Huffman – 20

Go Panthers  :D

Well i'm giving this game to HUFFMAN.  They played my INDIANS well, they did have some errors that could have givin them the win, but cleveland also made mistakes. Plus i think the team did'nt pay them much mind.  As for liberty winning, i think not.  The team has heart, but lacks that chemistry!  Cleveland dominated them and had their way.  Now i can see LIBERTY pulling an upset, but i feel like they need tp]o go back to the basics!!  My opinion is based on the game i saw against my INDIANS!!!    Good luck both teams!!!

How many yards did Liberty have against Cleveland???? I think it was in the ball park of 78. Also Cleveland put up 46 points on the board. I am not a mathematician or anything but I am going to guess Huffman did better against the tribe. Cleveland total yards against Huffman was only 243, they got 410 against the panthers. Things look a little rough for the Liberty Panther as of right now.

football doesnt always follow the transitive property, Team A beat Team B, Team C lost to Team B, therefore Team A should beat Team C...and even rarer does it follow the transitive property when saying Team A lost to Team B bad, Team C lost to Team B in a closer game so Team C should beat Team A.....however, i still say Huffman should win, but not cause of how they played Cleveland, but because Liberty can't hold on to the ball.....if the Panthers hold on to the ball it will be close....

Guest doubles_gun

Quit suckin-off the Huffman coaching staff TLU_DAWG. It sounds like your trying to get your kid some extra playing time or something? I was at the game and if not for two BS penalties the score would have been 35-11 and Cleveland would have had around 400 yards of offense. The game was never close, Cleveland was in control the whole time. Cleveland PHYSICALLY beat Huffman. HUFFMAN CANNOT COMPETE WITH CLEVELAND. I doubt you were even at the game or know the slightest thing about football. You probably got your stats off the Chronicle then got on the board and tried to sound smart.

Double_guns? I am not trying to "SUCK- OFF" anyone. I am stating an opinion. I am sorry that you have to sit at your desk at your dead-beat job and hope you don't get caught on your computer looking up Forums about high school football. Have a little self respect and quit crying your self to sleep every night knowing that the life you're life isn't going to get any better!! Quit taking it out on every one else. Try saying something positive every once in a while. It will help your self esteem. ;)

First – Doubles_gun – Liberty does not need your help in defending its football team or downgrading their opposition.  It appears that you have some anti-Huffman issues that you need to work out.

This is about Liberty vs. Huffman – always a good game and will not be any different this year.  Huffman is definitely doing better this year than they have over the past few years – but have not been overly impressive even in their some of their 3 wins (1 I was at and 2 other a good friend and I discussed).  They do also appear to be a fairly young team and can be prone to mistakes.  Liberty could easily be 3 – 2 if not for their fumbling ways that basically gave 2 of their games away.  If they continue to fumble they will lose this game – However, if they can hold onto the ball they will give Huffman everything and more than Huffman wants.

My prediction stands – Liberty by 6.  8)

Good Luck to both teams.  :D

Sorry forgot something.

TLU_Dawg – In the game against Cleveland Liberty found out THE DAY BEFORE THE GAME that they had lost their staring QB and had 1 day to get the back-up up to speed.  That is not an excuse just a fact.  The back-up QB has been a starting DB since he was a Soph. And did the best job he could under limited preparation time.  Take the Cleveland game out of the equation and Liberty has averaged more yards per game than Huffman and has a better avg. score per game (Liberty 24 PPG and Huffman 20 PPG).

Fact of the matter is that Huffman had a whopping 140 yards against Cleveland – so do not act like ya’ll ran the ball up and down the field.

This will be a good game and both teams deserve the support of all their fans – just do not make the mistake of taking for granted the Panthers – you might just get bit.

Will be a good game but only thing that scares me about Liberty is the team speed. If one of the backs get loose lookout so have to contain. Where is all the sunshine that we were to have?  ???

congrats falcons

anybody know how many turnovers liberty had?

Not sure but what killed Liberty is the fact that they had some many injuries and they lost their qb.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami