Memorial vs. Baytown Sterling Predictions?

This one's a hard one to call. PAM has definitely got the talent to win, but they lack the coaching, IMO. Sterling has been the redheaded stepchild in the district in years past, but seems to be surging this year. They actually have a winning record for the first time in years, at 4-1. However, all their wins have been against teams with losing records, therefore PAM will fit the mold for another win by the Rangers. With Alexander out, I'd say the odds are against the Titans for a win. And seeing as how the Rangers beat PAM last year to keep the Titans out of the postseason, I'd say to look for a repeat performance.

Sterling - 35

PAM - 13

Memorial should win this one easily; Keyword is should; dont get it twisted PAM has talent its just the >>>// that keep them from reaching their potential. WB is going to lose to Northshore handedly and would have been spanked by the Woodlands too. Alexander is the worst passser of the bunch; the two other Qbs are hands down better than he is.

WB is going to lose to Northshore handedly and would have been spanked by the Woodlands too.

You're absolutely right, bigd92. We suck and shouldn't even be on the same field as the Mustangs and the Highlanders.  :'( In fact, we should just fold up our tents and go home. Cause we obviously dont have a chance and are not gonna win another game, according to you. Like another poster said on another forum, "West Brook hasn't played anybody......" blah, blah, blah! I'm so sick of hearing it. >:( Yes, NS will probably beat us. I'll admit that. But we aint no patsy team, either. We're gonne make some noise in the playoffs, and may suprise a few folks on the way. Hide and watch!

Sterling only passes the ball and will not run the ball. 

um...you obviously haven't seen Sterling play this year....

I don't know what Port Arthur has this year but I do know Sterling is coming off their first win against Lee in 8 years and can smell their first playoff appearance since 1985...If they win this one then they are pretty much set as far as the playoffs go and those guys know it, if Port Arthur comes out weak then they will get jumped on cause this isnt the Sterling of the past 10 years or so but I really dont expect that to happen since PAM has to know they will prolly need to win this one or the game against Lee to be playing in the playoffs....Anyway, I am expecting a close game and since I am a Ranger fan and the game is in Baytown im gonna go with a 28-21 Sterling win....

:o 1985? I didn't realize it had been that long. Well, now that they've beaten Lee they really only need to win one more game and essentially they're in. I dont expect PAM to put up too much of a fight.

i think they need to win 2 more (there has been some bad luck in those 23 years)....if we only win one more there is a possibilty that Lee, Sterling, and PAM end up in a 3 way tie and we lose a coin flip or something...winning 3 assures we are in...

PAM 21

Sterling 17

HI haters i see you ;) ;D

I'm not drinkin hater-ade dawg!  I'm witya brutha from anotha mutha!  All dat talent main!  'Morial iz da bomb 2nite!  No way we can lose! 

"There was an ol' lady who lived in a shoe.  She had so many kids her uterus fell out!  Ohhhhhhhhhh!  (deep drag of cigarette)" 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder