Memorial vs. Baytown Sterling Predictions?

:o 1985? I didn't realize it had been that long. Well, now that they've beaten Lee they really only need to win one more game and essentially they're in. I dont expect PAM to put up too much of a fight.

i think they need to win 2 more (there has been some bad luck in those 23 years)....if we only win one more there is a possibilty that Lee, Sterling, and PAM end up in a 3 way tie and we lose a coin flip or something...winning 3 assures we are in...

Correct me if I am wrong, but if Sterling ends up in a three way tie with two teams that they have already beaten, they will advance along with whoever won the game between Lee and Memorial. It's all about head to head.

Now if PAM beats you, that's a whole different story.

Diceman Is that your big bright nose big red floppy shoes and colorful hair. OMG you're a clown. Uh go dig a hole for yourself.

Just playing.  I do hope Memorial wins tonight!  Sterling should be a cake walk for the talented Titans!

Sorry, diceman, we don't allow that here.

Gotcha!  Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  (Deep drag of cig)

:o 1985? I didn't realize it had been that long. Well, now that they've beaten Lee they really only need to win one more game and essentially they're in. I dont expect PAM to put up too much of a fight.

i think they need to win 2 more (there has been some bad luck in those 23 years)....if we only win one more there is a possibilty that Lee, Sterling, and PAM end up in a 3 way tie and we lose a coin flip or something...winning 3 assures we are in...

Correct me if I am wrong, but if Sterling ends up in a three way tie with two teams that they have already beaten, they will advance along with whoever won the game between Lee and Memorial. It's all about head to head.

Now if PAM beats you, that's a whole different story.

i was assuming if we win only one more it'd be against channelview, you are right if they beat pam but lose to channelview and are tied w/ lee and pam then sterling would advance....i just want to go on and win this one plus one more then we are good no matter what.....like i said when you havent been to the playoffs in 23 years you have seen a lot of things work against you, winning tonight would put us exactly where we want to be so we can control if we end up in the playoffs....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124