Best running back in 23-2a??

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitch Villamez in Hardin hands down. 6'3", 195, 4.5 forty yard dash, and still only a Junior with a lot of growing still to do. I'll also give kudos to #32 in Anahuac, big and physical. I want to edit this and add Stelly from Hardin too, he's so awesome on defense people forget about his running and blocking ability.

Well my vote is for the MAN that no one has seen touch the ball in district play yet. Well remember this is my opinion and I believe that if he would of played against Kountze he would of broke for 3-4 touchdowns. the man I'm talking about to me is the heartbeat of Buna's offense.

THE ONE AND ONLY BLANTON CRAFT

Well my vote is for the MAN that no one has seen touch the ball in district play yet. Well remember this is my opinion and I believe that if he would of played against Kountze he would of broke for 3-4 touchdowns. the man I'm talking about to me is the heartbeat of Buna's offense.

THE ONE AND ONLY BLANTON CRAFT

No way craft is as good as Villlemex, not as good as Stelly either .

Buna Boys

Blanton Craft

Jacob Craft

Ryan Shepperd

Josh Clark

I agree with you as well Volleyballer 2010 im gonna add the 2 Full backs as well there pretty good

Guest tigersvoice

we'll see jus how good this stelley feller is once he meets up with buna's o-line and maybe if he's as good as every one says our secondary might have a chance to show people just how "good" he is

Is "This Stelley feller" a running back?  If so, he needs to get back on the field and quit cavorting with Buna's O-line on the sidelines. ???

The craft kid is the best back in this district without a question.  The other back are descent but dont have what he does.  Stelly is a strong kid but not a real back he doesnt have the vision or lateral movement that the craft kid does.  And villemez he is not on the same page as craft... just the way it is.

Earlwick, concerning the Villemez kid that doesn't match up with your boy from Buna, is this the same Villemez kid that's leading Southeast Texas in rushing yards and touchdowns and also plays every down on defense? Can't be huh, if he doesn't match up with your boy, right? Also, talking about Stelly, I really think he could have the lateral movements you talk about if he wanted to, but I believe he prefers to just run smooth a** over people.

Earlwick, concerning the Villemez kid that doesn't match up with your boy from Buna, is this the same Villemez kid that's leading Southeast Texas in rushing yards and touchdowns and also plays every down on defense? Can't be huh, if he doesn't match up with your boy, right? Also, talking about Stelly, I really think he could have the lateral movements you talk about if he wanted to, but I believe he prefers to just run smooth a** over people.

Yea he may be leading SE texas in yards I dont know... when you are all your team has that usually happens and as far as the stelly kid running over people ive seen this kid play for two years now and he is stiff and  average athleticism at best and may run into people but he is not what you are saying he is.  Get out a little bit more.

Villemez didn't play much if any on defense in the EC game, just a FYI.. As for the Stelly kid, I am with the other guy, not sure why he would want to move east and west when he can run over people. That's what he did all night during the EC game and that Kid did play the whole game on Defense.. As for Villemez, he is good, I'll give him that but he isn't all world like some people say he is. I've even heard the rumor of his ride to LSU.. I can't see that for a minute..  What were his stats in the Anahuac game??

So now Villemez is all Hardin has, he must be better than I thought if he was able to rush for over 300 yards and score 4 touchdowns against EC and be the only kid on the field. That's almost magical abilities. I just checked the Houston Chronicle, IN ALL DISTRICTS  in rushing, the only kids even close in 23-AA are from Deweville and Anahuac. Also, keep this in mind, Villemez started the year as a slot back/receiver for the most part. Against Anahuac, I don't remember an exact number, but I know it was over 100 yards with one rushing and one passing touchdown. Pretty good numbers I'd say.

Villemez--84/732 yards 14 touchdowns

Deior Mcneil---83/640 yards 13 touchdowns

Kane Katchtik---76/617 yards 6 touchdowns

Rest of 23-AA.........nowhere to be found

hey guys in case you don't remember i said he's the best back in the district and haven't played a district game yet. Yes you can throw out stats of everybody else but wait till you see this kid play. I'm not taken anything away from the Baker kid for he filled in real well for craft while he was out. I agree craft has got the vision to see the field and the moves to make the cuts  and although he may be small but he also knows how to finish off a run.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder