PN-G at Vidor Predictions?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams come out and play "Hot Potato" with the football and neither team is prepared or coached properly for their team to win.  Penalties take both teams out of scoring oppertunities and offensive drives stall.  Should be a great game to go to and cannot wait to see all the highlights on the tailgate party.  Final Score: 7-7.

Of course I'm kidding.  Good Luck to both teams as I also believe the loser of this game is out of the Play-offs.

So Coach Comeaux do you tell your kids to slam their hands in car doors before every game? And no vidorpirate I graduated in 78 when Carter was preaching bout farming.

Wow, so you thought he was serious about the whole hands in the car doors thing. Wow, lighten up.

So Coach Comeaux do you tell your kids to slam their hands in car doors before every game? And no vidorpirate I graduated in 78 when Carter was preaching bout farming.

I have answered this one time before, but no I do not. And if you think that was as serious answer to the problem, then  .... how did you put it... "that was probably the most ignorant thing I read on here by far"... I am assuming it was to far to reach as I have had another ask the same question. The point I was trying to get to was for the young gentlemen to get mad enough to hold on to the football instead of dropping it. I apologize if it wasn't clear for you.

Wow, so you thought he was serious about the whole hands in the car doors thing. Wow, lighten up.

No I just think he could've came up with something better than that, you know being the president of a Football Club and all. You figure somewhere within all the years of being a president you gain some wisdom about football and know how to critique and make suggestions but I'm not going to make any assumption from here on out. President Carter could've said something more logical than that.

No I just think he could've came up with something better than that, you know being the president of a Football Club and all. You figure somewhere within all the years of being a president you gain some wisdom about football and know how to critique and make suggestions but I'm not going to make any assumption from here on out. President Carter could've said something more logical than that.

Well I guess since this isn't the place the problem will be fixed nor the place the fix to the problem will be found, it really did not matter what I said. And I guess I am just not up to your standards Pirate78. I am all ears to your fix to the problem.

Well I guess since this isn't the place the problem will be fixed nor the place the fix to the problem will be found, it really did not matter what I said. And I guess I am just not up to your standards Pirate78. I am all ears to your fix to the problem.

If anyone knows what they need to do to fix the problem, its Pirate78... Trust me on that one...

I did not mean it in a demeaning way I'm just saying I did not understand your logic behind slamming hands in a door. And it is not my problem to fix but I'm sure Coach Mathews has faith in the excellent staff he has employed to fix the problem. But your right the problem will not get fixed by us bashing each other on here. We will find out Friday if Coach Mathews and his staff have fixed the problem or not. Sorry for any miscommunications or degrating Coach Comeaux.

I did not mean it in a demeaning way I'm just saying I did not understand your logic behind slamming hands in a door. And it is not my problem to fix but I'm sure Coach Mathews has faith in the excellent staff he has employed to fix the problem. But your right the problem will not get fixed by us bashing each other on here. We will find out Friday if Coach Mathews and his staff have fixed the problem or not. Sorry for any miscommunications or degrating Coach Comeaux.

HAHAHA ooohhh none taken. I for one can take a ribbing trust me. But as I said this is just a forum to more or less shoot your mouth off and be knocked around for it. I am a 100% Vidor Fan win or lose. Nothing will ever deter me from that. I support from start to finish no matter what the record is. Its all in fun

I'm sure the defensive coordinator has been working tackling drills till those boys are blue in the face. But like we all have said and agreed upon Vidor needs to hang on to the ball case in point.

I agree that is another problem we have been having. Ozen's little fast back I believe #21, showed us we need to break down and keep him in front of us instead of going for the highlight hit. I do not know if PN-G has anyone with his elusiveness but if they do, we need to work on keeping them in front of us.... wrap up and wait for help.

I'm sure the defensive coordinator has been working tackling drills till those boys are blue in the face. But like we all have said and agreed upon Vidor needs to hang on to the ball case in point.

I agree that is another problem we have been having. Ozen's little fast back I believe #21, showed us we need to break down and keep him in front of us instead of going for the highlight hit. I do not know if PN-G has anyone with his elusiveness but if they do, we need to work on keeping them in front of us.... wrap up and wait for help.

That and I have noticed throughout the season we don't gang tackle as well as some other teams. Another thing the coaches may look into working on.

That and I have noticed throughout the season we don't gang tackle as well as some other teams. Another thing the coaches may look into working on.

Was it me or where not as aggressive to the backfield against Ozen as we were against Central and Lumberton? I mean them games seems like we always had someone in the backfield causing confusion and it didn't seem we did the same thing to Ozen. I am also glad that #18 doesn't run very good routes or that kid would light up a score board. I am not sure on his age but if he could run some good routes he height would give a boatload of people fits on coverage. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami