Did LCM quit the game?

There was no running clock until that last minute after LCM fumbled the punt.  The clock ran a few extra seconds when ever it could, after first downs etc.  LCM played the whole game, they were simply outmatched tonight by a lot.  That was about as dominant a half of football as I've seen in a long time.

That game really got ridiculous!!!  We have not even mentioned the 75 yd Grogan Touchdown that was called back for holding.  Me and the fans around me were like... this is bad.  I really and truly felt sorry for LCM tonight.  That was embarassing for them.  I hope they get a win this year, just not against Lumberton!!

I did notice that when the so called coach pulled the starters (finally) who still could not stop the second and third string of the dogs. A couple of players cam in numbers 89 and 49 and they where getting in the back field. Number 49 got back so fast he hit the rb as he got the ball. Why aren't these guys playing more

This year's LCM team is one of the worst local teams in recent memory. Changes are needed desperately.

A running clock is not uncommon. We've had one for a full quarter (or half) in at least one game each year for the last three years. Basically, the coaches agree that the clock will run regardless just so they get the thing over with with minimal morale damage.

i have very close connections with this team and i see at practice where most of the players aren't practicing hard... therefor, you dont practice hard, you dont play hard or even get to play at all. how do you not practice at 100% but think you can play at 100%?

They tried to get something started, but someone needs to tell them when to talk trash and when not to hack of the other team to kick your butt worse than they are. We had three scores on 4 plays and LCM finally tackled Grogan for a loss and they wanted to jump in his face and talk trash. Go talk to your guys about how great it was to stop him but don't get in the guys face that already has 100 yards on you in the first quarter ;)

i have very close connections with this team and i see at practice where most of the players aren't practicing hard... therefor, you dont practice hard, you dont play hard or even get to play at all. how do you not practice at 100% but think you can play at 100%?

It appears that something drastic needs to be done at LCM Football

I did notice that when the so called coach pulled the starters (finally) who still could not stop the second and third string of the dogs. A couple of players cam in numbers 89 and 49 and they where getting in the back field. Number 49 got back so fast he hit the rb as he got the ball. Why aren't these guys playing more

we held them scoreless for the second half not because two players came in the game and made a play.. the were playing their 2nd and 3rd string is the reason.. also, all the players made good plays. i'm just thinking there is too many sophmores on the team.. a couple of them should be there but for the most part it seems like the coaches are trying to make someone a hero too soon.. they should be on the jv team where they could better their skills and learn how to catch the ball ...  back to basics...

we held them scoreless for the second half not because two players came in the game and made a play.. the were playing their 2nd and 3rd string is the reason.. also, all the players made good plays. i'm just thinking there is too many sophmores on the team.. a couple of them should be there but for the most part it seems like the coaches are trying to make someone a hero too soon.. they should be on the jv team where they could better their skills and learn how to catch the ball ...  back to basics...

Yes, this is true but the starters were doing nothing against them same 2nd and third stringers. So that may not be the reason that these 2 players got stuff done. Maybe the coach needs to change things up and see if they can do something starting the game instead of watching from the bench.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont