*Vidor vs. Ozen Updates/OZEN WINS!!!

Let's here it PI-RATS . . . . . . . . . . . . . Excuses that is. Ya'll been talking smack all week let's here it. We all want to hear about it. Come on now i know ya'll got some stupid excuse.

You won't here any whining from me. We put ourselves in a hole and Ozen outplayed us on several occasions. We did do better in the 2nd half ( AGAIN ) but not good enough this time. Congrats to Ozen, and nice rebound Lumberton. We have to get our motor running earlier in the game, and stop dropping the football. You can not fumble 5 times and expect to beat anyone!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man those refs are horrible, 3 blind mice i must say

willie jefferson pushed off all night

but we did shoot ourselves in the foot alot

also that had to be tho stupidest series of play calling i have ever seen

you play to win the game

you don't play not to lose it

but i will say, ozen played a good game, and take my crow :-(

Let's here it PI-RATS . . . . . . . . . . . . . Excuses that is. Ya'll been talking smack all week let's here it. We all want to hear about it. Come on now i know ya'll got some stupid excuse.

Wow, so you wonder why Lumberton doesn't get any respect? No class what so ever... We beat ya'll, and it's in the past, but I guess ya'll still have to cry about it, accept the fact that losing is apart of this game, and even when you lose to an "underdog" doesn't mean you have to cry... Yeah ya'll beat Central, congrats on that... But that doesn't mean you have to come on here and whine about losing to us last week, when we lose this week... REAL CLASS ACT! And Ozen came to play and deserved to win... 2 of their touchdowns came off our fumbles in our own territory, which decided the game... We just couldn't handle the speed, their RB's ran all over us all night...

Guest Uhhh What?

No excuses here.  Ozen took advantage of one fumble after another...  sighh  If we can't learn to hold onto the ball I guess our claim to fame will have to be that we own Lumberton 10 wins to 4 in 14 meetings.  That little jab was for you Luv Ya Blue.  

Seriously though, congrats to Lumberton on the big rebound.

Come on Vidor learn to hold on to the dadgum ball.  Six turnovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i warned my son about how good ozen was at stripping the ball from watching them play last year. looks like he listened but he must not of reminded his teamates....

I would assume that it is Mr. Peevey that is your son? Mr. Peevey did a great job. Needs to keep eyes to the outside... He is as fast as a cat... needs to not turn back into the flow make them run him down. I was impressed, he got hit hard on a few of them and popped up like a champagne cork....

yea i was kinda wondering why he kept doing that myself. but he did get in trouble before for going to the outside when the coaches wanted him to turn up. i figured he was seeing something i couldnt.

It was a sea of purple for the most part hahah But tell him nice job! I do not know why we have to get down by 2 or 3 TDs before we wake up...

AWWW Shucks!  I was hoping Vidor would have pulled it out!

What did you really expect. Vidor is back . . . . . . to there usual.

ONE HIT WONDER!!!!!!!!!LOL

It all came down to 5 fumbles. I think Ozen recovered them all! We will not win any more games if we don't stop the dropped balls. Congrats Ozen!

I think all 5 of them was caused by Isadore but congrats Zen lets get ready to rumble with lumberton next week

Four fumbles turned over so the Panthers can score ... we played horrible. Horrible!

And then the poor clock management in the fourth ... inexcusable.  The players need to run bleachers until they puke for that sorry showing. And the coaches should too until they learn how to manage a clock!  >:(

But to the Panthers, I say good game. You outplayed us, plain and simple.

Four fumbles turned over so the Panthers can score ... we played horrible. Horrible!

And then the poor clock management in the fourth ... inexcusable.  The players need to run bleachers until they puke for that sorry showing. And the coaches should too until they learn how to manage a clock!  >:(

But to the Panthers, I say good game. You outplayed us, plain and simple.

Wow what a classy post about a bunch of teenage boys playing a HS football game!!!!

dang, why dont we just fire all the coaches and make all the players switch to table tennis. weve been making the same mistakes all season, but was able to overcome them in all but 2 games. didnt see yaw putting these kids down when we were winning. believe me, the kids that were making these mistakes know it better than anyone. they dont need to get on here and read about how sorry you think they are....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476