WHATS WRONG WITH THE SILSBEE STUDENT SECTION A.K.A THE SCRUBS

IM NOT NECECARILY TALKING ABOUT THE BODY PAINT, I HAVE HEARD SOME SILSBEE FANS HAVE BEEN UPSET FOR A FEW SEASONS NOW ABOUT THE NOISE LEVAL OF THE SCRUBS AND THAT THEY STAND UP THE WHOLE GAME.

I WAS JUST WANDERING IF ANY SILSBEE FANS HAVE HEARD THE SAME THINGS OR WHAT SILSBEE FANS THINK ABOUT THE STUDENT SECTION A.K.A. THE SCRUBS.

Guest rykerx144

IM NOT NECECARILY TALKING ABOUT THE BODY PAINT, I HAVE HEARD SOME SILSBEE FANS HAVE BEEN UPSET FOR A FEW SEASONS NOW ABOUT THE NOISE LEVAL OF THE SCRUBS AND THAT THEY STAND UP THE WHOLE GAME.

I WAS JUST WANDERING IF ANY SILSBEE FANS HAVE HEARD THE SAME THINGS OR WHAT SILSBEE FANS THINK ABOUT THE STUDENT SECTION A.K.A. THE SCRUBS.

I think if you dont want to hear noise then dont go to a football game!!

If they are standing up in the student section the whole game and not blocking some body's grandmother's view then more power to them.  As long as they aren't burning the ears of nearby children or the aforementioned grandmother with profanity laced cheers then more power to them.  Like was menitoned above, if the noise is too loud then maybe you  are too old or something.  When I was in school, HS and college, I was part of some really rowdy groups.  We never hurt anyone and never used profanity (at least not that I heard  ;) ;)) but we sure raised cane.  This situation in Silsbee is rediculous.  Let the kids have fun, as long as they aren't hurting someone else and DON'T make up rules as you go along just to put a damper on things.

silsbee has a huge stadium and the student section (which the scrubs stay in) is all the way on the east side of the home seating with only the band further east. if you don't want to hear there yealling, or see them standing up, or see there painted chests than sit one the oppesent side of the home side stands, which has plenty of non student general admission seating.

this is my advice for any scrub hater. out of sight, out of mind.

let the kids have fun, there not hurting any one.

let the kids have fun, there not hurting any one.

Exactly.

Next home game, every male fan ought to take their shirts off once they are in the stands.

I can tell you this: If I was still in school, and they had told me I couldn't attend my senior homecoming, I would have gone in on the visitor's side. They couldn't have kept me out. I hope that these kids press the issue. That principal needs to quit makng up rules. And if not, that principal needs to be booted out of town. If they'll do that at a football game, no telling what they'll try to make the kids do in the classroom.

i agre with all here that say let the kids do their thing

they are harming no one and are not breaking any rules

isnt this what football is about???

since when can you not cheer for your team???

i mean come on, they are doing nothing wrong...

they could go kansas on them and have all their fans scream rip their f**king heads off... but they don't

they don't curse or use profanity, so let em be

Guest Silsbee88

yeah they might try to make them follow rules or something!

The SCRUBS were not breaking any rules.

I have no problem with school administrators enforcing the rules that are given out at the beginning of the year. But I have a huge problem with administrators who make up new rules and create more problems.

What is really sad is when rules have to be made to control what some students are doing!!!  If you do not know the whole story then you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about!!!  This is not the behavior that I want my children seeing.  Several schools have implemented the school dress code at all extra curricular activities, at least the administrators have not felt that this needs to be done yet!!!  Most adults that have ever been involved with children know that there is always another side to the story.  This is definitely not just a shirtless issue.

yeah they might try to make them follow rules or something!

The SCRUBS were not breaking any rules.

I have no problem with school administrators enforcing the rules that are given out at the beginning of the year. But I have a huge problem with administrators who make up new rules and create more problems.

What is really sad is when rules have to be made to control what some students are doing!!!  If you do not know the whole story then you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about!!!  This is not the behavior that I want my children seeing.  Several schools have implemented the school dress code at all extra curricular activities, at least the administrators have not felt that this needs to be done yet!!!  Most adults that have ever been involved with children know that there is always another side to the story.  This is definitely not just a shirtless issue.

Exactly.  Two sides to every story.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83