*Barbers Hill at Goose Creek Memorial/52-7 BH Wins/Comments*

way to go BH run the score up on a first year team. bunch of bullies that only pick on people you know

you can beat. but your defense still gave up 396yards to a first year program with only two seniors.

man that is really some bragging rights . good luck the rest of the season.  what do you think about that BH96

way to go BH run the score up on a first year team. bunch of bullies that only pick on people you know

you can beat. but your defense still gave up 396yards to a first year program with only two seniors.

man that is really some bragging rights . good luck the rest of the season.  what do you think about that BH96

You call us a bunch of bullies but yet we havn't looked to shabby this season so why don't you let people play the game last time i checked you weren't Don  Price now are you ohh wait or Coach Ellis or BRUCE Taylor are you the ones that matter to that team your nothing but a bullie trying to put barbers hill down in every way possible so let high school boys and coaches play there game . and just on the positive side Barbers Hill Could have done more damage . the score could have been around 70 somthing they looked rather good if you ask me . GREAT Practice for there upcoming game against the Broncs .  ;D EAT THAT !

You call us a bunch of bullies but yet we havn't looked to shabby this season so why don't you let people play the game last time i checked you weren't Don  Price now are you ohh wait or Coach Ellis or BRUCE Taylor are you the ones that matter to that team your nothing but a bullie trying to put barbers hill down in every way possible so let high school boys and coaches play there game . and just on the positive side Barbers Hill Could have done more damage . the score could have been around 70 somthing they looked rather good if you ask me . GREAT Practice for there upcoming game against the Broncs .  ;D EAT THAT !

The score might be reversed on you this week.

Guest OvertheHill2008

Oh I agree with you. 

I have Dayton- 56

B-Hill-    0

But enjoy this year b/c the next few will be completely different my friend.

Please excuse FanMan he is from Huffman. And you know how they fill about us. By the way home come I havent seen anything about Huffamn? And what happened to ETBU site? And I'm not asking to be rude I was just wondering about Huffman?

Anyway, Great job EAGLES. I think everyone knows you were putting it on a lesser team and I think everyone knows how tough Dayton is. Since this thread is about your victory just let me say we were proud of you not only for the victory but for the class act that was on display against a very undisciplined bunch. I was proud of the maturity that you did show every time they threw a punch or hit dirty after every one was on the ground and the play was over. They only got you out of your game one time that I saw which cost us a TD but it is a learning process. I really expected more from them and there sidelines but was highly disappointed in their direction. We're PROUD of you guys and what ever happens with the rest of the season or against Dayton will be. Just wanted to say you guys and your coaching staff are a true class act. :)

Guest patriot117

What exactly are you talking about?  When did GCM display a "lack of discipline?"  We beat ourselves with turnovers and inexperience. Not a lack of discipline.

You guys should get ready for the "Varsity" schedule now. Your JV run is over.  When you beat someone with a senior class, let us know.  Enjoy your win.  It could be your last.

What exactly are you talking about?  When did GCM display a "lack of discipline?"   We beat ourselves with turnovers and inexperience. Not a lack of discipline.

You guys should get ready for the "Varsity" schedule now. Your JV run is over.  When you beat someone with a senior class, let us know.  Enjoy your win.  It could be your last.

Looking at the score, I'd have to say you beat the hell out of yourself.  ;D

dude i was just freaking around

trying to pull one of you guys chain.and guess what, i did.BH was suppose to win that game and they did. Good luck on the way to the 4a state championship game. cry baby a-- clown!

Thanks for your two very informative posts. You've already been reported. Later.

Guest patriot117

Barbers Hill                                          Goose Creek Memorial

Total yards                                     539                                                          393

First downs                                       28                                                          13

Rushes/Yds                                    48/376                                                    28/277

Average rush                                     9                                                            10

Comp/Atts                                       11/23                                                     10/21

Pass yards                                        163                                                         116

Comp pct                                        47.83                                                       47.62

Punts                                                1                                                             3

Punting Yards                                     38                                                            54

Punting Average                                  38                                                            18

Fumbles/Lost                                      1/0                                                         2/1

Penalties-yards                                  11-80                                                     10-86

SO you had more penalties than us, yet we are undisciplined?  What gives?  I guess you'll blame your coach, you always do.  How many seniors did you start last night?  If you do not think that matters, you're wrong, wrong, wrong! 

Barbers Hill                                          Goose Creek Memorial

Total yards                                     539                                                          393

First downs                                       28                                                          13

Rushes/Yds                                    48/376                                                    28/277

Average rush                                     9                                                            10

Comp/Atts                                       11/23                                                     10/21

Pass yards                                        163                                                         116

Comp pct                                        47.83                                                       47.62

Punts                                                1                                                             3

Punting Yards                                     38                                                            54

Punting Average                                  38                                                            18

Fumbles/Lost                                      1/0                                                         2/1

Penalties-yards                                  11-80                                                     10-86

SO you had more penalties than us, yet we are undisciplined?  What gives?  I guess you'll blame your coach, you always do.  How many seniors did you start last night?  If you do not think that matters, your wrong, wrong, wrong! 

It's painfully obvious that you are not a senior.  ;)

Both teams had problems with discipline last night there were 5 Unsportsmans called last night 2 on BH and 3 on GCM. Don't care whos started it ,but thats just uncalled for!! There are some good points in this post and that is that BH has played two JV squads ,so although the wins are nice and I hope they give the guys a much need boost at this point we have to elevate our play if we hope to see the post season. For the Dayton Fans "YOU ARE DREAMING" if you think you will beat BH by 45 points (Yes I will eat Crow if needed). Of course this is my opion and i do think Dayton will win and win big, but they are not the Dayton that everyone thought they would be this year. Loosing all of those Defensive starters at the front of the season realy has hurt!! With that said Dayton is the class of this district and I think NorthForest has given them the only game they will have, but I can't see the logic!

Dayton beats GCM 49-0

BH beats GCM 52-7

Dayton will beat BH 52-7  ??? Hmmmmm am i missing something?

Both teams had problems with discipline last night there were 5 Unsportsmans called last night 2 on BH and 3 on GCM. Don't care whos started it ,but thats just uncalled for!! There are some good points in this post and that is that BH has played two JV squads ,so although the wins are nice and I hope they give the guys a much need boost at this point we have to elevate our play if we hope to see the post season. For the Dayton Fans "YOU ARE DREAMING" if you think you will beat BH by 45 points (Yes I will eat Crow if needed). Of course this is my opion and i do think Dayton will win and win big, but they are not the Dayton that everyone thought they would be this year. Loosing all of those Defensive starters at the front of the season realy has hurt!! With that said Dayton is the class of this district and I think NorthForest has given them the only game they will have, but I can't see the logic!

Dayton beats GCM 49-0

BH beats GCM 52-7

Dayton will beat BH 52-7  ??? Hmmmmm am i missing something?

the logic is Dayton didn't allow over 300 yds of offense to GCM and could've easily scored 70 plus (after a 25 day layoff from games). I'm not predicting a blowout myself... but I can see where people are coming from.

Guest patriot117

We knew it would be tough this year, you can just never get used to having your teeth kicked in every week.  We usually play a good quarter or two each game, then the defense just gets worn down after all the turnovers.  

I thought we were much more physical for the first half last night.  Those two late 2nd quarter TD's really took the wind out of our sails.  We never seemed to recover.

19-4A just has some exceptional athletes.  I would have to say the Casey kid from Crosby has been the best I've seen yet (we get North Forest and the leading rusher on Nov. 7th). I just do not think Barbers Hill has the team speed to keep up with those guys.  No slight to you guys, just the facts.  

Oh well, this too shall pass.  We have survived the "teeth"  of our schedule with very few physical injuries. We just need to stay strong mentally.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont