Week 10 Newton vs Kirbyville

Maybe so..we'll see.

I know it will take a heckava lot more than optimism and homer fan 21-point spread predictions to get it done!

Either way it makes for a good story.

Barbay becomes the 8th coach in Texas history to reach that plateau at home..

OR

..Kirbyville plays spoiler and ends a multiple decade losing streak while making Barbay get #300 on road.

Just to add a little more significance...

Barring an upset along the way Curtis Barbay will enter week 10 with 299 career wins.

This will be an upset if Kirbyville comes in head strong. They have a good team this year and there passin game has improved. With that i think Kirbyville will overcome them by a touchdown. (Just an opinion)

Barring an upset along the way Curtis Barbay will enter week 10 with 299 career wins.

That's interesting!  Coach Barbay is definitely a Texas coaching legend! 

By the way, who do they have to beat in the first round for him to get his 300th win?

That's interesting!  Coach Barbay is definitely a Texas coaching legend! 

By the way, who do they have to beat in the first round for him to get his 300th win?

It is a bit early yet, but my best guess for Newton's Bi-District opponent is Buffalo.

Newton will win this game if they can hold a lead. They could have beat diboll pretty bad if they could have held the lead. The eagles are struggling right now and this is a down yr in a sense but until K Ville beats us I cant believe it. Newton by 10. Good luck to both teams

LOL......maybe bd04 should try standup comedy, that is the funniest thing that i have ever heard, "Newton will win this game if they can hold a lead."  Good stuff!!! They have to get the lead first, and unless there is something that I missed somewhere along the way, the score starts at 0-0.  By the way,  why should kirbyville care about Newton right now, they've got other things to do first.  Don't overlook any of these teams, Shelbyville is 5-0, and even though they haven't had a good team on the other side of the ball from them, they have figured out how to win.  Don't know much about Hemphill, but woodville and San Augustine aren't going to walk away without leaving a mark.

I don't have a dog, wildcat, or eagle in this race but from Coach Barbay's history even though his Eagles are "struggling" out of the gate by the time week 10 gets here they will be moving like a well oiled machine.... No pick just my thoughts.

Guest rykerx144

the problem is, as much as we would like to forget about it this issue will not go away until after week 10.  You think its bad now wait till week ten!!!!

Should be a good one!  Pulling for Newton! ;D

Newton just doesn't have the team to win this year. Kirbyville is rolling through opponents Newton will be no different! Thats just an opinion have watched alot of Kville games but I have watched Newton. It an off year for the Eagles.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder