Nederland at LC-M Predictions?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bears comes out inspired against the Dogs and puts a rea......Oh wait sorry not the Chicago Bears, but the LCM Bears. No inspirational leaders! ;D

Dogs  49

Bears  6

thats cuz every time someone tries to lead the team, he is held back...

my cousin goes to lcm and quit last year because of the way things are being run over there

lastnight at LC-m we watch the bears blocking skills (VERY VERY POOR) no leadership in the coaching staff. we only saw one coach that was excited all the game  NOT GOOD to see that the bears are very very slow and things will not get eny better for them from what we can see and thats sad. the kids keep looking at the coaches and raising there hands to go in but were pulled back  very sad for the kids that bust thetre buns  every practice and dont get the chance to play even one down and thats sad also.

Well, this unnamed coach hasn't done much with what he's had at LCM. Albeit, it's not like he's been working with the cream of the crop. Kids don't respond to him and obviously his assistants don't know what's goin on. Seems alot like Fisher's last year or two in L-Town. In the end, the LCM administration should do what's best and hire someone who can lead them to greener pastures.

Now to the game:

With all of the dissaray and confusion in Bear Country, I see the Bulldogs running wild in this one. Though historically, LCM normally gives Big Ned a run for their money. As long as Nederland can keep a consistent balanced attack offensively and 11 gold hats flying to the football on defense, they'll be fine in district play.

Nederland 45 - LCM 7

.............  I just hope Nederland stays humble and does not grow overconfident.

Yep. This is the kind of games that scare me the most. I know which teams is better but so does everyone else.... including the players for both teams. LCM would like nothing more than to knock down the team that knocked them out of the playoffs a couple of years ago in their stadium.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01