BC at HJ Predictions??

Lazeek

Do not know how it turns out but now have a soft spot for B-C. Best of luck to them and I hope football can bring some type of normal surrondings to these kids and the community of Bridge City. Nothing personal H-J but most on-lookers will be pulling for B-C! Should be a good game and again best wishes to all Bridge city residents. Hey maybe FEMA personnel can come and watch the game and we here in SETX can show them how we take care of our own!

B-C will be the sentimental favorite & for good reason, but with the damage Sour Lake & the surrounding areas took, as well as the new attitude the HJ football program is embracing, I'll say HJ by 14.

Do not know how it turns out but now have a soft spot for B-C. Best of luck to them and I hope football can bring some type of normal surrondings to these kids and the community of Bridge City. Nothing personal H-J but most on-lookers will be pulling for B-C! Should be a good game and again best wishes to all Bridge city residents. Hey maybe FEMA personnel can come and watch the game and we here in SETX can show them how we take care of our own!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83