WOS vs Memorial 9th And JV Scores

>:(

Wait a minute, Scooter!  You are sad that WOS jv is beating Memorial?

no, im afraid for next year for PAM if they cant beat a 3A team. guess the talent level is starting to decline  ???

You know we have a gang of Huhen School grads coaching down in PA---except for RBs coach Joe Smith, an old SFA coach from the good ole days....

All that 3A, 5A stuff is just a bunch of hype. I sat on the Memorial side tonight and one of the Memorial fans told me that their JV was undefeated. The WOS Freshman and JV teams are just good... good athletes and good coaches. You only play 11 at a time, your best 11 against there best 11. If yours are better than theirs it doesn't matter if they have 50 left or you have 10. Only those 11 can play.

I counted 70 kids on the Memorial sideline, WOS 22 and those 22 administered a freakin beatdown.

Gas, or other wos fans, did anyone catch the Ned/WOS freshman game, didn't hear a score.  I know ned is supposed to have a jam up fresh group and was wondering how they did against a good stang group.

tks.

All that 3A, 5A stuff is just a bunch of hype. I sat on the Memorial side tonight and one of the Memorial fans told me that their JV was undefeated. The WOS Freshman and JV teams are just good... good athletes and good coaches. You only play 11 at a time, your best 11 against there best 11. If yours are better than theirs it doesn't matter if they have 50 left or you have 10. Only those 11 can play.

I counted 70 kids on the Memorial sideline, WOS 22 and those 22 administered a freakin beatdown.

Conditioning and more conditioning.  That says alot about our coaches off the field and the off season programs that set out for them. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami