High Island

DHS Grad 95

To 1880 and the rest of you folks in High Island, you've got to understand the lack of intelligence and compasion in HD, when you do you'll understand why they post idiotic statements like they do. I mean, they get excited over a big hole in the ground. But, if it wasn't for that hole they would only be known as a trashy, drug ridden barely open school district. Good luck down there and we wish you all the best.

I wonder when you say HD in this statment above, are you referring to HDBobcat 55, or Hull-Daisetta in general?  As far as the sinkhole, it happened and we dealt with it, just like the people of High Island are dealing with the aftermath of the hurricane. Although I don't neccesarrily agree with the statement made by HDBobcat55 about not rebuilding the community, I think he made it clear that he wishes nothing but the best for the people of the HI area and he didnt' deserve to be bashed by you for stating his opinion in a positive manner. If the remark was made in reference to our entire community I would like to say a few words about that. I wouldn't consider myself trashy although I do consider myself a very compassionate person. I also have a college education, a great career, a wonderful family, and have never suffered from any type of drug addiction. I feel pretty confident that several other individuals within the Hull-Daisetta's population are in the same boat. With that being said, please do not make an idiotic statement in your own right by irrationally generalizing an entire community based on your lack of intelligence and inability to understand reality and use common sense. Please refrain from making any other ignorant remarks if there's anyway possible. I'm going to leave it at that and not engage in a war of words with you bushpilot, because we both know how that will turn out. (the same way it did when HD played Hardin) ;)

I hope to see the Cardinals on the field soon and would like to say good luck to the people of High Island and surrounding areas devastated by Hurricane Ike, and God's speed in recovery and regaining normalcy.

Hdbobcat9, you chose wisely not to engage in a war of words or wits with me, and don't say like when HD played Hardin, you kicked three extra points and Hardin didn't, give me a break. You being an educated person, you should have read my post more closely. I said, and I quote, "a trashy, drug ridden, barely open school district". School district, not community. The school is a 100 years old and falling apart ("trashy"), your on students talk about the massive amounts of drug use ("drug ridden"), and every year we read the State tries to shut you down due to test scores. ("barely open"). I have several friends in your community and am in no way slamming a town, but you live in major denial if you think your school district is in great shape. Oh, and don't try to use big words to make yourself sound smarter, its not working.

Just another moronic post from good ole BushLeague, the Hardin village idiot. If anyone reading this has ever gotten lost on the back roads and ended up in Hardin, you're probably bending over laughing at this clown. How could he possibly belittle his neighboring school district when he's from Hardin! Kettle...Black...

Hey, who said I was from Hardin? I don't live there or anywhere near there, but I do support their team. Also, when you say driven thru Hardin, are you talking about their three new schools and two new gyms? Wow, any one else want to comment?

Look lady, everyone on this board knows you're not the brightest crayon in the box. You prove it on a constant basis. Now quit playing on you big brother's computer and get to work. There are burgers to be fried.

I'm sure putting up a few metal buildings, calling it a school gives you enough reason to go off on your neighbors, because it makes you feel superior. Like I said, anyone that's been to your little town knows better.

CardinalFan I have talked to some of our old schoolmates and If schedules work we are trying to get a date to come support the HOMETOWN boys.

As far as rebuilding at the beach I along with several others I have talked too are trying to find land for sale to rebuild more than we had there before the storm. Roger let me know if there is anything I can do to help you down there!

Hey, who said I was from Hardin? I don't live there or anywhere near there, but I do support their team. Also, when you say driven thru Hardin, are you talking about their three new schools and two new gyms? Wow, any one else want to comment?

Look lady, everyone on this board knows you're not the brightest crayon in the box. You prove it on a constant basis. Now quit playing on you big brother's computer and get to work. There are burgers to be fried.

I'm sure putting up a few metal buildings, calling it a school gives you enough reason to go off on your neighbors, because it makes you feel superior. Like I said, anyone that's been to your little town knows better.

Uknowit2 that was one of the funniest post I have ever read lol !!! You totally put him in is place. AWESOME !!!

It looks like uknowit2 found somebody on the same mental wavelength, of course it is HD55 and we all know his IQ is lower than that of a box of rocks. I called the guy stupid and completely punked him and his response was that of a kindergardner, and HD55 thought it was the funniest he's ever heard. Man, this is too easy!

Through all of the turmoil and craziness of the past month, High Island will host a few special guests at our Pep-Rally on Friday.  The Director of UIL and NIKE will be in High Island for some special presentations.  KFDM Channel 6 will be there as well.  The Fighting Cardinals are ready to beat the Burkeville Mustangs for the first time since Burkeville moved into the 1A ranks in 1986.  This game may not mean much to the rest of SETX, but I know 24 young men, Coaches & Fans who are taking it very seriously.

Go CARDINALS!!!

"The Cardinal Fan"

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83