Newton at Hardin-Jefferson Friday Oct.3 7pm

KFDM COOP

The game will be totally different if HJ comes to play like they did against Anahuac in the 2nd half.

The difference in this game will be that Curtis Barbay will not make the same mistake as Darrel did. Curtis will have Newton ready to add more points on HJ the second half!!

Newton 55

HJ        7

I think HJ will have a well executed game plan and will keep it close. Newton does have some big bodies and fast guys with great hands though. I think it'll be a better game than a large deficit.

okay this is a little off topic but i thought that H-Js stadium lights had damage during the hurricane??

The 'Poles' themselves didn't get the damage but the lights at the top did. Some were broke and all were facing different ways. But they got them facing the field again and repaired the damaged ones.

Guest beat-em_deep

okay this is a little off topic but i thought that H-Js stadium lights had damage during the hurricane??

The 'Poles' themselves didn't get the damage but the lights at the top did. Some were broke and all were facing different ways. But they got them facing the field again and repaired the damaged ones.

Thats great news glad to hear that!

Go get em HJ play em hard.

If HJ can get those referees that Diboll had then it may be a close game. Newton lost their safety who is one of the leading tackers on defence, broke toe, out 4 to 6 weeks.

Barbay will not run the score up on anyone on purpose. He will play in second team most of the second half.

Newton 42  HJ  7

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder