3. Galena Park North Shore 2-0 144 3

4. Carroll 3-0 141 4

5. Abilene 4-0 106 5

6. Odessa Permian 4-0 92 7

7. Spring Westfield 1-0 64 8

8. The Woodlands 2-0 37 10

9. Allen 3-1 35 6

10. Lufkin 2-1 19 9

Others receiving votes — Copperas Cove 17, SA Madison 13, Dallas Skyline 8, Arl. Bowie 4, Beaumont West Brook 4, Pearland 4, Bryan 2, Richardson Berkner 1.

Lufkin, Dickerson, Brazorsport, the Conroe Schools and others never got back with an answer even when they said they would. Even Katy did not want to do what it would take to make it work. Hmmmmm!!!!!! I wonder what that is all about.

LOL, they probably read this board and see all of you talking about how awesome they are.

Lufkin, Dickerson, Brazorsport, the Conroe Schools and others never got back with an answer even when they said they would. Even Katy did not want to do what it would take to make it work. Hmmmmm!!!!!! I wonder what that is all about.

LOL, they probably read this board and see all of you talking about how awesome they are.

lol

Hey Coop is WOS open next week?  ;D ;D ;D

WB needs to play someone that will give them a challenge and will potentially make them better. My nephew made that suggestion, but in my opinion a game against WO-S wouldn't benefit us much.

Any game would be better than none.  They might play us tough for a while.

Hey Coop is WOS open next week?  ;D ;D ;D

WB needs to play someone that will give them a challenge and will potentially make them better. My nephew made that suggestion, but in my opinion a game against WO-S wouldn't benefit us much.

Any game would be better than none.  They might play us tough for a while.

will see the AD in about an hour. will get the latest and post later tonight

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder