** Need info on these Districts**

From what I was told by Silsbee coaches, District 21-3A schedule will not be altered. It is still scheduled to start on Oct. 10, just like it would have normally.

Silsbee will play Kelly this week on what would have been the Tiger's off week, then play host to Jasper on Oct. 3, then start district on Oct. 10 at WOS.

Silsbee lost a home game with Lumberton and an away game with Newton, but pick up a home game with Kelly to give the Tigers a nine game schedule.

From what reports I heard from the Bridge City sup, he stated that they would play a complete district schedule in both football and vollyball. I haven't heard anything from the Orangefield, HF, or WOS school districts.

Of course, this is subject to change, depending on everyone's circumstances.

I only have Barbers Hill out of 19-4A

Tues.   9-30  @ CE King

Sat.    10-4   Kingwood Park

Thurs. 10-9  @ Goose Creek Memorial

Friday 10-17  Dayton

Friday 10-24  @ Crosby

Friday 10-31  North Forest

Friady  11-7  Galena Park

So it looks like 19-4A has moved their first district games to week 10 since that district was off that week. Then this week's district games are next tuesday and next week's games moved back a day to saturday. Then back to normal after that

From what I was told by Silsbee coaches, District 21-3A schedule will not be altered. It is still scheduled to start on Oct. 10, just like it would have normally.

Silsbee will play Kelly this week on what would have been the Tiger's off week, then play host to Jasper on Oct. 3, then start district on Oct. 10 at WOS.

Silsbee lost a home game with Lumberton and an away game with Newton, but pick up a home game with Kelly to give the Tigers a nine game schedule.

From what reports I heard from the Bridge City sup, he stated that they would play a complete district schedule in both football and vollyball. I haven't heard anything from the Orangefield, HF, or WOS school districts.

Of course, this is subject to change, depending on everyone's circumstances.

You are correct!

I only have Barbers Hill out of 19-4A

Tues.   9-30  @ CE King

Sat.    10-4   Kingwood Park

Thurs. 10-9  @ Goose Creek Memorial

Friday 10-17  Dayton

Friday 10-24  @ Crosby

Friday 10-31  North Forest

Friady  11-7  Galena Park

So it looks like 19-4A has moved their first district games to week 10 since that district was off that week. Then this week's district games are next tuesday and next week's games moved back a day to saturday. Then back to normal after that

Correct.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asfdefsa02
    Newest Member
    asfdefsa02