Nederland / Waller Cancelled!!!

Gtj007

WOW, I am quite shocked by that.  I wonder who made that decision so early.  That thing may turn towards Mexico tonight.  Thats unbeilvable.

LOL, I just clicked over and looked at all the models....1 out of 6 models shows Waller getting anything from this storm.  Most show it untouched.  Unless they have some other information not out yet........Way too early of a call off. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

WOW, I am quite shocked by that.  I wonder who made that decision so early.  That thing may turn towards Mexico tonight.  Thats unbeilvable.

LOL, I just clicked over and looked at all the models....1 out of 6 models shows Waller getting anything from this storm.  Most show it untouched.  Unless they have some other information not out yet........Way too early of a call off. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Yeah, I guess Waller was scared to play Big Ned!!  Nederland was looking forward to playing them again this year.

What you guys are not taking into acount is that the evacuation of the middle Texas Coast will create quite a bit of traffic up into Houston and Waller/Bryan-College Station areas begining tonight and well into Thursday and Friday. I think that probably played a pretty big roll in the cancellation. Also remember Rita was forcast to hit Matagorda Bay at this same point (72 Hrs) in 2005 with the models actually looking almost identical to Ike. We all know how that turned out.

What you guys are not taking into acount is that the evacuation of the middle Texas Coast will create quite a bit of traffic up into Houston and Waller/Bryan-College Station areas begining tonight and well into Thursday and Friday. I think that probably played a pretty big roll in the cancellation. Also remember Rita was forcast to hit Matagorda Bay at this same point (72 Hrs) in 2005 with the models actually looking almost identical to Ike. We all know how that turned out.

Thats true, I did not think of it that way.

No i'm not sure but my sister's boyfriend works for the uncle of a guy that dates a girl that goes to Nederland High. She said that one of her friends heard in the hallway from another guy that Nederland was playin Kelly at 6:00 p.m. Thursday. I do not put ink to hear say, thank you very much. What else could you ask for?

Nederland vs. Kelly 6:00 p.m. at Nederland, real game with popcorn and everything.

You sure? Because I heard from several players they would try to play Memorial..could be wrong though.

Yeah, I guess Waller was scared to play Big Ned!!  Nederland was looking forward to playing them again this year.

I hardly believe Waller was scared to play Nederland.  They could practice their running game and get around 400 yards.  Ned dodged a bullet and now will take out it's frustrations on a lil ol' Catholic school....

Guest maverick24

Wow ned just avoided a very embarassing loss by Ike helping them out in this one. I can just see that meeting " the ned coaches saying hey it looks like the storm could be coming your way lets not play this game."

No i'm not sure but my sister's boyfriend works for the uncle of a guy that dates a girl that goes to Nederland High. She said that one of her friends heard in the hallway from another guy that Nederland was playin Kelly at 6:00 p.m. Thursday. I do not put ink to hear say, thank you very much. What else could you ask for?

Nederland vs. Kelly 6:00 p.m. at Nederland, real game with popcorn and everything.

You sure? Because I heard from several players they would try to play Memorial..could be wrong though.

:o :o :o :o ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami