Lumberton vs. Silsbee what do you think???

ATOZ55

who wins and who by how much?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. who wins and who by how much?

• Lumberton
    • Silsbee
    • Hurrican Ike

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lumberton wins this game huge....not even competitive.

Lumberton 42

Silsbee       7 <----------- and is given something going wrong, or some wierd turn over etc.

That is just stupid Silsbee will atleast have 2 or 3 TD's Silsbee's offense is way better than the defense. When QB or RB for Silsbee is open then you can say later gator cause nobody on the Lumberton team can catch them

the only reason why Lumberton is going to win is because of there defense is better

and Silsbee has yet learned how to finish a game

Silsbee is underated and will turn some heads come district but for now they have alot to learn

Lumberton wins this game huge....not even competitive.

Lumberton 42

Silsbee       7 <----------- and is given something going wrong, or some wierd turn over etc.

That is just stupid Silsbee will atleast have 2 or 3 TD's Silsbee's offense is way better than the defense. When QB or RB for Silsbee is open then you can say later gator cause nobody on the Lumberton team can catch them

the only reason why Lumberton is going to win is because of there defense is better

and Silsbee has yet learned how to finish a game

Silsbee is underated and will turn some heads come district but for now they have alot to learn

No I think the 2 or 3 td's you said they will have are stupid. I think if lumberton has any td's wil be stupid. What I don't think is stupid is IKE will have about 100 TD'S.

Guest maverick24

Lumberton 7   IKE 8

I  just love the fact that the 8-7  score is still the most important score in your life. When the game against LaMarque is one of the most remembered to Train Fans. But glad we can make you feel so bad for a year. LOL

Guest maverick24

Maverick get the stick out of ur butt. 7mary3 is just messing around. stop taking everything personality

Look after you have been on here as long as me you can talk till then sit and hold Mary's hand. Us REAL RAIDER FANS  have listen to mary and crybabys like him for a year. Either get on board and be a Train fan or pick another team to pull for!!!!!

Maverick get the stick out of ur butt. 7mary3 is just messing around. stop taking everything personality

Look after you have been on here as long as me you can talk till then sit and hold Mary's hand. Us REAL RAIDER FANS  have listen to mary and crybabys like him for a year. Either get on board and be a Train fan or pick another team to pull for!!!!!

L'Trolley fans are just to easy sometimes... :D :D :D Some harmless quotes and trash talkn, man they take it personal.  Just glad everyone survived Ike!  Got pretty bad over here in D-Town.

Lumberton 7   IKE 8

I  just love the fact that the 8-7  score is still the most important score in your life. When the game against LaMarque is one of the most remembered to Train Fans. But glad we can make you feel so bad for a year. LOL

Mav, to you the LaMarque game may have been the most memorable, but to me, it was the Dayton game hands down. In my opinion, that game showed how much guts both the coach and the boys had. I mean, had it been Fuller, we'd have tried the pat kick but coach Creduer pulled out the big huevos and went for it all, win or lose. I think that game had more to do with our winning season than anything else. Just my humble old fart opinion.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder