PNG-Very solid, not many mistakes

Westbrook-Not as good as made out to be

Newton-Always tough

Kirbyville-May win 2a championship

Nederland-Will be there when it counts

Jasper-Good but not consistent yet

Lumberton-Well its Lumberton

No team on this list would come within 30 points of beating West Brook.   :o

Wrong! they are very vulnerable!  And the league they play in will exploit that!  They have one phenomenal player and he is good.  Their defense is average at best!

You are right about one thing.  Their defense is average.  But the thing is that No One in this area will come close to stopping that offense.  If you give them good field position, they will score.  If you give them bad field position, they will score. 

It's obvious by your post above saying 'Westbrook-Not as good as made out to be'

that you have not seen them play.

Yes i have seen them play this weekend and that is why I am making the statements I am making.  Central wasnt very impressive either.  Look there is other football in this area besides Bmt.  Get out and watch it then you can make comparisons.

Who is your team, football guru?  You must be intimidated by Beaumont football, because I never said that it all about Beaumont football.  You did.  You sound like a hater to me.

Don't try to argue with Earwax...I mean Earlwick.  He says he saw the game and says WB has ONE good player.

Clearly, either he is not being truthful about attending the game or he is just an idiot.  How could anyone watch Garrett, Grant, Lewis, our OLine, Reed etc. and say they aren't any good?  Silly guy.      ::)

WOS-Best in the area

Dayton-Just Good

Newton-Always tough

I agree that West Brook would beat all and win in this district, but to say none of these teams would come within 30 points is a HUGE stretch.  If none of these teams could come within 30, you should have no problems winning state.  Being that a couple of these teams (especially the 4a's) will probably go deep in the playoffs and maybe state.  You havent faced a good run stopping team yet....practically some of the worst.  

WOS-Best in the area

Dayton-Just Good

Newton-Always tough

I agree that West Brook would beat all and win in this district, but to say none of these teams would come within 30 points is a HUGE stretch.  If none of these teams could come within 30, you should have no problems winning state.  Being that a couple of these teams (especially the 4a's) will probably go deep in the playoffs and maybe state.  You havent faced a good run stopping team yet....practically some of the worst.  

Obviously, you have forgotten about the Lufkin scrimmage.  I know, scrimmages don't count, but, we put up 30 in one half against a state ranked team with tons of returning starters whose strength was their defense.  Not to mention, they supposedly have THE BEST defensive lineman in the state. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124