KVILLE WILDCATS OR JASPER BULLDOGS

grizzly62

WHO DO YOU THINK TAKES THIS ONE??????  

27 members have voted

1. 1. WHO DO YOU THINK TAKES THIS ONE??????

• KVILLE
    • JASPER

I also think this will be a high scoring game decided by who makes the fewest turnovers. Both teams look pretty even to me but i'll say Kirbyville by 1.

Jasper won't get over 20 points!!!! Kirbyville will will dominate in this game.

Kirbyville will dominate the consession stands!!

lol lol lol SETXsports Broadcaster you the man for the comment  lol ;D ;D ;D

Guest rykerx144

I predict that Kirbyville will not only win but will win so big that at halftime they pull their starters, Jasper ends up playing Kirbyvilles third team, all the Jasper fans leave mad at half time and Jasper Booster club has to feed all them left over turkey legs to the stray dogs that hang around the stadium because no one will eat them..........oh yea and you have nightmares about that ugly hairless cat

I predict that Kirbyville will not only win but will win so big that at halftime they pull their starters, Jasper ends up playing Kirbyvilles third team, all the Jasper fans leave mad at half time and Jasper Booster club has to feed all them left over turkey legs to the stray dogs that hang around the stadium because no one will eat them..........oh yea and you have nightmares about that ugly hairless cat

What  makes K-ville so much better than jasper?I know jasper lost to a STATE final team.Its not like you beat the breaks off of diboll

But Land don't you know Kirbyville is so good they would have blew out Gilmer then beat Lufkin the next night.  ::)

Did you have to go there? ???  Nobody is saying that K-ville would've beat Gilmer, let alone Lufkin. ::)  Though, there are alot of similarities between Jasper and Diboll and that itself works in K'ville's favor.  Will be a good game and the score will resemble K-ville and Diboll score.  High scoring but the team with let least amount of mistakes will win this game!

But Land don't you know Kirbyville is so good they would have blew out Gilmer then beat Lufkin the next night.  ::)

If you say so.Man that is kind of carzy if you played gilmer and then lufkin k-ville would be one beat up team not saying you could not give them a good game but k-ville is to small to go thourgh all that.I would not wish that on my BULLDOGS.

If you say so.Man that is kind of carzy if you played gilmer and then lufkin k-ville would be one beat up team not saying you could not give them a good game but k-ville is to small to go thourgh all that.I would not wish that on my BULLDOGS.

I'm pretty sure he was kidding :P

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder