LC-M backs out of game with WO-S

KFDM COOP

i agree it was a bad move but it was his to make, at least it finally has the lcm family buzzing

The LCM family has been BUZZING for several years now ! Just most of the buzzing has been from the other sports that have been affected by the AD's decisions. But, at least now the whole school will be letting their feelings on the matter heard.......hopefully

This is a TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE decision to make for the kids and the LCM community ! Obviously someone does not bleed GREEN AND GOLD but YELLOW !

I think people don't realize that although we are cross town rivals in sports, we are friends, our children are friends. I want to not only watch the Mustangs but the Bears too. I have friends that have children on the team, in drill team, cheerleaders and in the band. We don't get to see them because we play on Fridays just as they don't get to see our kids. This is way bigger than who wins or who loses. The seniors will never get this game back.

Guest tchawks99

Hey BB   Could you leave us your number on this forum so we can tell you what he said.?  ::)

don't worry about it BB he won't asnwer....that's what happens when you are wrong you go into hiding and dont confront anyone ..

Guest tchawks99

We do not allow for someone to post another person's  phone number or e-mail. You can post your own, but not someone else's.

there on the LCM website..its not like it is a secret..

If you want to get in contact with coach Moody and I use the term coach loosely  then go to the LCM website and you can get it from there...

where does it say that in the rules???

We do not allow for someone to post another person's  phone number or e-mail. You can post your own, but not someone else's.

If you want to get in contact with coach Moody and I use the term coach loosely  then go to the LCM website and you can get it from there...

That's just a messageboard standard and etiquette.

Guest tchawks99

is there any type of Coach etiquette??  go to the LCM website or PM me and i will be happy to give you the phone number and the email address...This is public info and this is a information website..its not like we gave anyone his home address or cell number..it was public info that you could easily look up and find yourself..

we were just making it easier..

SuperModerator.... ::)

Guest tchawks99

::) ::) ::) ::)

is there an etiquette section that i can refer to for future reference?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder