*Dayton vs. Bay City/Dayton Wins 35-7/Comments*

Nice win for Dayton.  I was actually impressed with Bay City, those kids are going to get alot better after each game.  I really don't like that wing-t offense they run though, it kept Dayton from scoring 60 pts or better because it kept them off the field but man it was boring.  Dayton's offense was just too much in this one.  Dayton has got to find a KICKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Great win for Dayton I thought it would be a closer game.I think bay city will get better looks like you guys are on a roll congratulation.

Nice win for Dayton.  I was actually impressed with Bay City, those kids are going to get alot better after each game.  I really don't like that wing-t offense they run though, it kept Dayton from scoring 60 pts or better because it kept them off the field but man it was boring.  Dayton's offense was just too much in this one.  Dayton has got to find a KICKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Great win for Dayton I thought it would be a closer game.I think bay city will get better looks like you guys are on a roll congratulation.

Gato... I was honestly pretty impressed with the blackcats. I think they're gonna be real tough as the season goes on. Big, fast, and not afraid to lay a hit... is a good combo for the cats. You guys have a lot to look forward to IMO. good luck to you guys.

The boys looked really good. I was very proud of the defense stepping up. The offense looked good. I was very disappointed in the fan support. There were people in the stands, but you would have thought that they were watching a game at home from their couches. Nobody stood up and cheered when we scored. I could have counted on 2 hands the number of people actually up and cheering besides myself. It was pathetic. I don't know if people were bored with the game because we were winning or complacent because of our run last year, but we still need to support our boys. They work really hard and deserve better from their fans than what they got on Friday. I hope fan support gets better or I will have to start calling people out by name on here when I don't see you standing... It's a football game people not social hour. Show your support for our boys!

The boys looked really good. I was very proud of the defense stepping up. The offense looked good. I was very disappointed in the fan support. There were people in the stands, but you would have thought that they were watching a game at home from their couches. Nobody stood up and cheered when we scored. I could have counted on 2 hands the number of people actually up and cheering besides myself. It was pathetic. I don't know if people were bored with the game because we were winning or complacent because of our run last year, but we still need to support our boys. They work really hard and deserve better from their fans than what they got on Friday. I hope fan support gets better or I will have to start calling people out by name on here when I don't see you standing... It's a football game people not social hour. Show your support for our boys!

good point DHS GRAD i noticed it too. i hope it gets alot better. i'll be at friendswood cheering our boys on. "GO BRONCOS"

Amen!  I think that fans have gotten so used to a highlight reel type game that a regular old run of the mill 35-7 just isn't exciting.  ;)

I think part of the problem was the Bay City offense---like watching paint dry---I have to admit I could not watch that type of offense all season

Good point, not very exciting. It sure does seem like Bay City could have done better with the athletes theey have on the field.

I think part of the problem was the Bay City offense---like watching paint dry---I have to admit I could not watch that type of offense all season

Good point, not very exciting. It sure does seem like Bay City could have done better with the athletes theey have on the field.

If they don't get better look for them to go to a spread offense.Thats the only offense they have run the last 8 yrs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder