What college do you think Christine Michael should choose and Why?

I choose A&M because Goodson will be gone at least by next year.  One red-shirt year and Christioan will have the Job...  They have NO one like him.  Stephens wasn't the recruit that Michaels is now... He will beat him out.  LSU has already recieved commitments from two top 10 backs in this years class.  CM will be the third.  I am not saying he isn't better than them both but there is no way all of those backs won't all push for PT over the next 4 yrs.

I am a UT fan so it is hard to say A&M but Christhian will be there next Leeland McElroy.

This is the hidden content, please

Texas A&M... why.... just because!!

BTW, listen to shorttexas1, he knows what he is talking about.

I knew I liked you for some reason, short. ;D

On that note, go to Texas instead of A&M for the chance to win. (Sorry Mike, really I am...kinda sorry).

Texas A&M... why.... just because!!

BTW, listen to shorttexas1, he knows what he is talking about.

I knew I liked you for some reason, short. ;D

On that note, go to Texas instead of A&M for the chance to win. (Sorry Mike, really I am...kinda sorry).

A chance to win?? I look for my Aggies to continue their winning streak over the whorns. ;D

i think he should sign with A&M because to me he reminds me of the type of back that goodson is with his speed and ability to catch the ball out of the backfield plus he would be the feature back at A&M so he will have more chances to prove himself instead of going to texas and maybe gettin a chance here and there will all the backs they have

i think he should sign with A&M because to me he reminds me of the type of back that goodson is with his speed and ability to catch the ball out of the backfield plus he would be the feature back at A&M so he will have more chances to prove himself instead of going to texas and maybe gettin a chance here and there will all the backs they have

UT is not even in the running LSU and A&M are the only relevant discussion topics... It will be a while before A&M get another bigtime recruit at RB... He will be the man his entire career there.  LSU recruits too well to put all of you rocks in that bucket!

I choose A&M because Goodson will be gone at least by next year.  One red-shirt year and Christioan will have the Job...  They have NO one like him.  Stephens wasn't the recruit that Michaels is now... He will beat him out.  LSU has already recieved commitments from two top 10 backs in this years class.  CM will be the third.  I am not saying he isn't better than them both but there is no way all of those backs won't all push for PT over the next 4 yrs.

I am a UT fan so it is hard to say A&M but Christhian will be there next Leeland McElroy.

I agree with you on most of your points. I have seen Leeland McElroy play (Even have the last Beaumont Bowl he played in on tape) and Christine is a much better back. Leeland was taller and would just run you over. Christian is a smaller back that uses more finesse and speed, while stiff-arming the competition. I think he's an all-around better RB, IMO!

I think he will go to LSU, at least I'm hoping so.

If he goes to Texas, at least he would only have to worry about playing with McCoy 1 year or less if Mack would open his eyes and realize he can't win the "big one" with Colt.

A&M isn't a bad fit, plus they do have a stud QB waiting in the wings.

Heck, he may pull a fast one and sign with the likes of OU, Florida, Tennessee, etc....You never know.

I wish him the best and a full year of health.....He will be a difference maker wherever he goes!!!!

I agree with you on most of your points. I have seen Leeland McElroy play (Even have the last Beaumont Bowl he played in on tape) and Christine is a much better back. Leeland was taller and would just run you over. Christian is a smaller back that uses more finesse and speed, while stiff-arming the competition. I think he's an all-around better RB, IMO!

I am just talking about putting up big numbers and helping the team win, being an All-American Back... I am not comparing the two backs!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami