Titans won’t be one dimensional

The Oline doesn't have good technique in that 2-point stance.  Here's the best opportunity to line up in the I with Sinnett(sp) and FB and Roy Jr. and Cuz @TB and run the ball but that's too much like right.  They'll still be soft as drug store cotton balls because that old bum and his trusty sidekick Kenny XBox Harrison can't call a game....

The Oline doesn't have good technique in that 2-point stance.  Here's the best opportunity to line up in the I with Sinnett(sp) and FB and Roy Jr. and Cuz @TB and run the ball but that's too much like right.  They'll still be soft as drug store cotton balls because that old bum and his trusty sidekick Kenny [glow=red,2,300]XBox[/glow] Harrison can't call a game....

Oh my God did you call him XBOX!!!  That is too funny...  ;D

The Oline doesn't have good technique in that 2-point stance.  Here's the best opportunity to line up in the I with Sinnett(sp) and FB and Roy Jr. and Cuz @TB and run the ball but that's too much like right.  They'll still be soft as drug store cotton balls because that old bum and his trusty sidekick Kenny XBox Harrison can't call a game....

Why do you think west brooks o-line is in a two point stance most of the time....if it does not allow "good technique"?

Why do you think west brooks o-line is in a two point stance most of the time....if it does not allow "good technique"?

Coach Bowser does an excellent job with his Oline making sure they have the proper 2 point stance plus knowing who to block in their zone blocking scheme.  Quick hands and feet and proper gap responsilbilities.  PAM's oline coach lets them have their hands on their knees which is poor technique before the ball even snaps.  Plus WB does go to the Triple I formation inside the 15 yardline while PAM stays in the spread.....

And when they go to that triple I the OL is in a 3 point stance...Going to have a hard time finding a OL coach that has worked as many diffrent D1 camps to learn a variety of diffrent drills and techniques for WB OL to be so successful.

thats why i said most of the time........the original statement sounded like anybody in a two point stance had bad tech....thats why i was asking....considering the success WB has had since they have gone to this i didnt agree with that....i have also noticed other teams using the two point stance more....so all PAM needs to do is put thier hands up in thier stance and they will get thier blocks.......ummm

And when they go to that triple I the OL is in a 3 point stance...Going to have a hard time finding a OL coach that has worked as many diffrent D1 camps to learn a variety of diffrent drills and techniques for WB OL to be so successful.

thats why i said most of the time........the original statement sounded like anybody in a two point stance had bad tech....thats why i was asking....considering the success WB has had since they have gone to this i didnt agree with that....i have also noticed other teams using the two point stance more....so all PAM needs to do is put thier hands up in thier stance and they will get thier blocks.......ummm

Not just that.  They need quicker feet and hands.  Time in the weight room and an overall mean streak.  Notice how the number of scholarship offers went down for linemen once RTG and his soft schemes got to PAM.  The one good thing about running J. Charles 35 times per game is your linemen get noticed.  It's not just PAM.  Look how Nebraska doesn't have Olinemen going pro like they use to.  No Reminton(sp) award candidates.  Doesn't make since to have big olinemen and go backwards on the snap.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124