FEARLESS PREDICTIONS!

It's that time again!

I hope my "educated" senses are good enough to duplicate my 76% "guessing" rate from last year.

Enjoy my views of the game.

Remember (win or loss) THIS ALL ABOUT THE YOUNG MEN PLAYING THEIR BEST EVERY PLAY!

Good luck to all the players and coaches this week!

Play your best, and stay injury free!

THIS WEEKS TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTIONS

Kelly at Vidor

Kelly travels to Orange county to take on the Pirates. Look for the Pirate defense to stall out the Kelly offense, meanwhile the 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense resurges enough for Vidor to take the lead and hold on to it. A short third quarter field goal is the difference in the game. Vidor wins and begins their season with the Black Pearl sailing at full mast.

Toups Graphics Fearless Prediction

Vidor 10 Kelly 7

WO-S at Nederland

The Dog Pound in Nederland will be rocking Friday night. The Bulldogs will surge to a 14 point first half lead and then in the second half the WO-S Mustangs speed will be too much. Look for WO-S to pull ahead in the third quarter and expand their lead in the fourth quarter. The Mustangs start the season at 1 and 0 with a big second half.

WO-S 35 Nederland 21

Lumberton vs Hamshire Fannet

The Raiders come in sky high into this game after the greatest season in school history. Unfortunately for the Raiders they lost too much talent. Look for Hamshire Fannet to expose the slower Lumberton secondary with a passing offensive barrage. Lumberton stays in the game with their running game, but will not be able to stop the Hamshire Fannet offense. Hamshire Fannet wins their home openner by 11.

Hamshire Fannet 28 Lumberton 17

Central at Port Arthur Memorial

Central is still trying to figure out what happened last year. Picked by many to win or get second in district, the Jaguars found themselves spectating at the playoffs. Both teams open the season with high hopes of making the playoffs. This game will be a close one in Port Arthur. A late fourth quarter score will put the Jaguars on top to stay in a football game that will feature many lead changes. The Jaguars growl returns while the Titans stumble across the finish line.

Central 31 Port Arthur 28

Ozen vs Westbrook

West Brook begins the season with plans on playing in the playoffs. Ozen has talent, but the key is to get the winning ways started. The Bruins will be too much for the Panthers. West Brook rolls to an impressive and easy victory with the 2nd string playing most of the fourth quarter.

West Brook 42 Ozen 7

PN-G vs Barbers Hill

After Friday the Eagles will have an ideal of how Custer felt at Bighorn. Look for an overflow Indian crowd and the never ending sound of Cherokee to boost the Indians past the Eagles. Likely to be a record attendance game for Barbers Hill football stadium. The Indians running game will not be stopped and a stingy Indian defense stimmies the Eagles offense. It will be a happy commute home back down I-10 for the Indian fans.

PN-G 38 Barbers Hill 7

TOUPS GRAPHICS GAME OF THE WEEK

Bay City vs Dayton

Dayton brings back a host of returning players of a semi finalist team. The Broncos are out on a mission to make this season last one more week. Look for more depth in the Broncos this year with just as much speed. Friday night Bay City will offer the Broncos stiff competition in the first quarter then watch the Bronco offense explode for over half a thousand yards. The Broncos end up winning by four touchdowns to start the season 1 and 0.

Dayton 34 Bay City 7

TOUPS GRAPHICS 2007 PREDICTION RECORD WAS 47 AND 15 = 76%

Since when does Hamshire-Fannett have a passing game? I believe this particular prediction was made with the heart, not the head. Get over the Lumberton thing, Dayton fans. Jeez!

BTW, I do think HF can win this game, but they won't do it passing the ball. ::)

The way to beat the Raiders is through the air....

Secondary lost a lot from last year.

Just my observations from last week.

Regardless...

Good luck to the Raiders.

Since when does Hamshire-Fannett have a passing game? I believe this particular prediction was made with the heart, not the head. Get over the Lumberton thing, Dayton fans. Jeez!

BTW, I do think HF can win this game, but they won't do it passing the ball. ::)

The way to beat the Raiders is through the air....

Secondary lost a lot from last year.

Just my observations from last week.

Regardless...

Good luck to the Raiders.

So I take it that you saw HF's passing game. I agree that is the way you beat Lumberton this year, but you do realize, the Longhorns run the ball 80% of the time, regardless who they play. You might want to consider that next time. ;D

It's that time again!

I hope my "educated" senses are good enough to duplicate my 76% "guessing" rate from last year.

Enjoy my views of the game.

Remember (win or loss) THIS ALL ABOUT THE YOUNG MEN PLAYING THEIR BEST EVERY PLAY!

Good luck to all the players and coaches this week!

Play your best, and stay injury free!

THIS WEEKS TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTIONS

Kelly at Vidor

Kelly travels to Orange county to take on the Pirates. Look for the Pirate defense to stall out the Kelly offense, meanwhile the 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense resurges enough for Vidor to take the lead and hold on to it. A short third quarter field goal is the difference in the game. Vidor wins and begins their season with the Black Pearl sailing at full mast.

Vidor 10 Kelly 7

WO-S at Nederland

The Dog Pound in Nederland will be rocking Friday night. The Bulldogs will surge to a 14 point first half lead and then in the second half the WO-S Mustangs speed will be too much. Look for WO-S to pull ahead in the third quarter and expand their lead in the fourth quarter. The Mustangs start the season at 1 and 0 with a big second half.

WO-S 35 Nederland 21

Lumberton vs Hamshire Fannet

The Raiders come in sky high into this game after the greatest season in school history. Unfortunately for the Raiders they lost too much talent. Look for Hamshire Fannet to expose the slower Lumberton secondary with a passing offensive barrage. Lumberton stays in the game with their running game, but will not be able to stop the Hamshire Fannet offense. Hamshire Fannet wins their home openner by 11.

Hamshire Fannet 28 Lumberton 17

Central at Port Arthur Memorial

Central is still trying to figure out what happened last year. Picked by many to win or get second in district, the Jaguars found themselves spectating at the playoffs. Both teams open the season with high hopes of making the playoffs. This game will be a close one in Port Arthur. A late fourth quarter score will put the Jaguars on top to stay in a football game that will feature many lead changes. The Jaguars growl returns while the Titans stumble across the finish line.

Central 31 Port Arthur 28

Ozen vs Westbrook

West Brook begins the season with plans on playing in the playoffs. Ozen has talent, but the key is to get the winning ways started. The Bruins will be too much for the Panthers. West Brook rolls to an impressive and easy victory with the 2nd string playing most of the fourth quarter.

West Brook 42 Ozen 7

PN-G vs Barbers Hill

After Friday the Eagles will have an ideal of how Custer felt at Bighorn. Look for an overflow Indian crowd and the never ending sound of Cherokee to boost the Indians past the Eagles. Likely to be a record attendance game for Barbers Hill football stadium. The Indians running game will not be stopped and a stingy Indian defense stimmies the Eagles offense. It will be a happy commute home back down I-10 for the Indian fans.

PN-G 38 Barbers Hill 7

TOUPS GRAPHICS GAME OF THE WEEK

Bay City vs Dayton

Dayton brings back a host of returning players of a semi finalist team. The Broncos are out on a mission to make this season last one more week. Look for more depth in the Broncos this year with just as much speed. Friday night Bay City will offer the Broncos stiff competition in the first quarter then watch the Bronco offense explode for over half a thousand yards. The Broncos end up winning by four touchdowns to start the season 1 and 0.

Dayton 34 Bay City 7

TOUPS GRAPHICS 2007 PREDICTION RECORD WAS 47 AND 15 = 76%

Like the gutsy predictions, but I am puzzled by the Dayton comments. They are gone with the wind. Shouldn't you be predicting Livingston?

almost fearless, sorry lumberton spoiled your day( we had 4 turnovers in first half) 2 of those at

the red zone,really could have been a nasty 40 to 50 pts for them raiders, but i must say fearless

u got the scores pretty close, good luck to them broncos ;we had at least 6 to 7 turnovers,

almost fearless, sorry lumberton spoiled your day( we had 4 turnovers in first half) 2 of those at

the red zone,really could have been a nasty 40 to 50 pts for them raiders, but i must say fearless

u got the scores pretty close, good luck to them broncos ;we had at least 6 to 7 turnovers,

I think next week I might get on board the L-Train....

WAY TO GO RAIDERS!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• We'll see. I don't trust us. 
    • Starting pitching has been shaky the last few weeks due to some injuries outside of Hagen Smith.  He goes tomorrow, so y’all should be fine 
    • Manchin may get it but any mention of the radical left that wanted to get rid of the filibuster and end almost 220 years of history because the Democrats are mad?  The House and Senate are obviously different legislative bodies with entirely different election processes and rules for a reason. The House can vote on laws with a simple majority vote. The Senate put rules in place that it would make it much tougher to pass laws. Laws should be difficult to pass. The Senate is often the holdup of the right and left. It takes 60 votes to break the filibuster so any law will almost certainly require agreement at least in part, from opposing sides of an issue. Because they can’t get laws passed, the radical left is like a baby having a tantrum and wants to change over 200 years of history and make it potentially ridiculously easy to pass laws. I have seen current poll maps and it is possible for the Republicans to sweep into complete power in November but by the tiniest margin. That would possibly mean that a single vote margin in both houses could enact what you might call the radical right laws. There would be nothing that the Democrats could do to stop any legislation whatsoever if the left (they are all radical, minus Manchin) got their filibuster rule changed.  That is where the current filibuster comes into play as any new law would require several Democrats to agree with the majority Republicans and vice versa.  Do you want the potential for your radical right to have free rein as the radical left wants by killing the filibuster or is the radical left just as (if not more) dangerous? Let’s see if we have a history in this area? Oh yeah, the Democrats changed the rules in the Senate to allow federal judges to not have to overcome the filibuster. Obama was not getting his federal judge nominations passed and being angry, they changed the rules instead of nominating more moderate justices. They were warned that it would come back to bite them. They didn’t care and chose the nuclear option to change the rules. Oops! Any guess how Trump got all of his Supreme Court nominees passed against strong Democrat opposition? The Democrats got rid of the filibuster for federal judges after another tantrum   So when you are so worried about the radical right, are you equally concerned in what the radical left is always doing by changing rules and history which were put into place just for situations like we are in? So while Manchin gets it, what about his other 50 colleagues (49 + Harris)?  What concerns you more, Abbott and Paxton or the Democrats who want to make it to where if the Republicans do take over, they can go wild… at least in your mind? 
    • MODS please remove that ISD twitter link! I had no idea it would copy the whole posting. I only highlighted the portion about the venue change. Sorry about that!
  • Topics