Coop........J Brown update?

Guest spinks

Guest spinks

Wondering when we might get this big update you are speaking of............I am hoping and praying for him to land at LU.  Please coop............hurry!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL....Trying to confirm details very hard to get straight answers.

Of course we know he won't be a Longhorn this year but apparently they are thinking they could sign him next year, not if he decides to go overseas to play (I find that faaaaaar fetched). My personal belief he will end at a JC...Don't think you will see him in Beaumont tho. They offered him and he had a chance to say yes.

Who is this kid?? Where is he from???? And yep, does he have any eligibility left...We'd love to have him if he can dribble , pass and shoot a little!!!!

JaCovin Brown, played first 2 years at Kelly highschool (winning 2 state championships), last 2 years of HS at Memorial HS. he's a class of 2008 HS graduate, so he still has eleigibilty left. Can flat out HOOP, has attitude porblems from what i've seen, but GREAT basketball player.

Who is this kid?? Where is he from???? And yep, does he have any eligibility left...We'd love to have him if he can dribble , pass and shoot a little!!!!

JaCovin Brown, played first 2 years at Kelly highschool (winning 2 state championships), last 2 years of HS at Memorial HS. he's a class of 2008 HS graduate, so he still has eleigibilty left. Can flat out HOOP, has attitude porblems from what i've seen, but GREAT basketball player.

Has attitude and academic problems. I hope this kid turns it around. He can play some serious ball.

The kis has moved to Houston................. J.L. is going to work with him and be his mentor. I think it's a big move for Brown. 

Who is J.L.?

John Lucas, former Rocket.

Oh...........did not realize that Bluedove and Lucas were on a initial calling basis!!!!! ;D

The kis has moved to Houston................. J.L. is going to work with him and be his mentor. I think it's a big move for Brown. 

Who is J.L.?

John Lucas, former Rocket.

Oh...........did not realize that Bluedove and Lucas were on a initial calling basis!!!!! ;D

Lucas runs a mean camp. You should refer some players to Houston who want to compete.

• 2 months later...
Guest DickVitale

Okay, it's time for basketball again and a Houstonn forum brought up the question about the whereabouts of J'Covan Brown and what he is doing. Has anyone heard any new updates on the kid? From what I could piece together, the kid may have been attending private school to get his diploma.

Nope. ::)...I will say this...If you could not attend a university due to grades in the fall, and you DONT attend a JC or prep school, how do you magically become eligible in January??? ???...I know what he SHOULD do, but we shall all see in January.

Okay, it's time for basketball again and a Houstonn forum brought up the question about the whereabouts of J'Covan Brown and what he is doing. Has anyone heard any new updates on the kid? From what I could piece together, the kid may have been attending private school to get his diploma.

Nope. ::)...I will say this...If you could not attend a university due to grades in the fall, and you DONT attend a JC or prep school, how do you magically become eligible in January??? ???...I know what he SHOULD do, but we shall all see in January.

great to hear from you

Me? I never said he would be eligible for January. I was saying the kid was suppose to be taking classes to get his high school diploma. My take on the matter was that he was trying to bypass TAKS by attending a private school. Maybe we can get his "relative" to give us new information since they spoke out a few months ago about him going to UT.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed