Nederland's Field

I just passed by the stadium and although I did not get out of the car, the field did not look damaged. There looked like a spot in the end zone, but the rest looked fine. I think it will be in tip top shape by Friday. They did tear it up at the scrimmage though, I was there.

I will make sure and tell the Mustangs to stay away from that part of the end zone. ;)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just passed by the stadium and although I did not get out of the car, the field did not look damaged. There looked like a spot in the end zone, but the rest looked fine. I think it will be in tip top shape by Friday. They did tear it up at the scrimmage though, I was there.

I will make sure and tell the Mustangs to stay away from that part of the end zone. ;)

Strictly speaking from a safety perspecive, you should probably tell them to stay away from both end zones all night long.  You can't be too careful ya know.  ;)

Strictly speaking from a safety perspecive, you should probably tell them to stay away from both end zones all night long.  You can't be too careful ya know.   ;)

Now that's funny. ;D

I hope the game is everything we are hyping it up to be. I really think it will come down to a late score.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124