Better high school runningback?

who would you rather have as your starting runningback  

32 members have voted

1. 1. who would you rather have as your starting runningback

• Jamal Charles
    • Christine Michael

Guest WeedBegone

Thanks for the incentive to vote Mr. Finest.  I chose CM because he has a good head on his shoulders, is a team player, and has not yet to give coaches advice. 

BTW--I'm alive and kicking.  LOL

Jamal was and always has been a class act, so comparing them there they are the same...

Jamal's vision was unmatched on the high school level.

Jamal got better as the game went on because the kid would not get tired, it was amazing

Jamal ran very hard in Highscool and was not an easy load to take down... Don't geat High school mixed up with college.

Christine is a powerful back, with good vision, and he is flat out gifted.

In high school Jamal was a batter back, but I think Christines will translate to the next level better... Christine will be a better college back, and if God blesses a better pro as well.

Jamal was and always has been a class act, so comparing them there they are the same...

Jamal got better as the game went on because the kid would not get tired, it was amazing

Jamal ran very hard in Highscool and was not an easy load to take down... Don't geat High school mixed up with college.

In high school Jamal was a batter back, but I think Christines will translate to the next level better... Christine will be a better college back, and if God blesses a better pro as well.

I think this just about sums up this debate as to who is better. Good one, Short.

I think this just about sums up this debate as to who is better. Good one, Short.

Thanks Aggie!

Oh, and don't forget Jamal did his think two years in a row!! Against the likes of  Ike, Katy, Smithson Valley, Midland Lee, Westfield, etc... 

Christine has that chance now...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami