How Does Everyone Think SE TX Football Will Do This Year?

I think our area teams will go far too' date=' I also think that if it wasn't for an automobile accident BC would have a state championship :wink:[/quote']

I don't know about a state championship, but I would have love to watched what would have been. I think WOS and West Brook look to be pretty strong. They should go pretty deep.

You know what I really cant stand is when you play at LCM and they come out of the dressing rooms and that fire truck starts squealing and they keep blowing that horn..

Cant they come up with a better way then to coem out of the dressing room..By the way I like the Bear

You know what I really cant stand is when you play at LCM and they come out of the dressing rooms and that fire truck starts squealing and they keep blowing that horn..

Cant they come up with a better way then to coem out of the dressing room..By the way I like the Bear

I'm still trying to clarify this, but I thought I had read somewhere that it was against UIL rules for emergency vehicles to use their lights and sirens during the game. For instance, when the home team scores and the firetrucks lights flash and the siren sounds. I'm not sure about before the game, but I do think it's against the rules to do it during the game. I'm still checking and will let you guys know what I find out.

Here is what I found. Still trying to verify with the UIL.

According to section 1208 (n) of the UIL Constitution and Contest Rules:

MASCOTS, FIREARMS, PYROTECHNIC DEVICES, Balloons. Live animal mascots, cannons, firearms, fireworks, etc. are prohibited at League athletic contests. Except in their normal course of business, emergency vehicles shall not flash lights or sound sirens during the course of a game. Noisemakers are prohibited at League athletic events held in field houses and/or gymnasiums. Releasing balloons is prohibited at League athletic events held outdoors.

Local school districts are allowed to make more restrictive policies for their stadiums and schools.

I'm still trying to clarify this' date=' but I thought I had read somewhere that it was against UIL rules for emergency vehicles to use their lights and sirens during the game. For instance, when the home team scores and the firetrucks lights flash and the siren sounds. I'm not sure about before the game, but I do think it's against the rules to do it during the game. I'm still checking and will let you guys know what I find out.[/quote']

For those who recall the Jasper Gilmer State Game in 2004, you can not ever forget that freaking train horn.....man that was loud!

Big Bear! You could ride out in that thing like the Trojans did.

Woops, back on topic. I think the best that will happen is 3 rounds deep. There are some tough teams in Central Texas, The Metroplex, and South Texas. Not sure where Tatum is, but they should do extremely well. Newton might be the exception.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder