What RB Will Have The "Best First Game This Season?

Guest Kelly Football

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael-WB

200yds.

They way he ran and the o-line blocked Lufkin, it's not that far fetched.

like i said i doubt that very seriously........

You are right, he may go for 300 on that soft defense.  What was I thinking?  ;D ;D ;D

soft defense?? what defense have u been looking at dude.....but yea we'll see

I like Ozen's defense but do you really think they are better than Lufkin?

Heck yea!!! it was that lufkin's defense was bad they just didnt want to tackle CM........friday he'll be on the field with plenty of guys who's ready to knock em out

Dude you are talking out the side of your neck.  Ozen wish they had the Lufkin size and speed on defense.  Here is a portion of the 5Atexasfootball write up on Lufkins defense:

A highlight of this Panther team is the defensive line.  Lufkin has the country’s top defensive line prospect returning in senior DL Jamarcus McFarland (6’3 280).  McFarland’s helped anchor the line since his sophomore season and earned district Defensive MVP honors last fall.  Senior Shaquille Teal (5’9 260) also earned all-district honors last year.  Senior Germad Reed (6’1 220) rounds out the experience on what will be a formidable line. 

The secondary is also experienced.  Senior Demarquez Freeman (5’10 170), senior Ka’Landus Phillips (5’8 190) and junior Carrington Byndom (6’0 175) earned all-district recognition in 2007.  Byndom was one of just three sophomores on varsity.

And you say Ozen's defense is better than Lufkin's.  :P

I like Ozen's defense but do you really think they are better than Lufkin?

Heck yea!!! it was that lufkin's defense was bad they just didnt want to tackle CM........friday he'll be on the field with plenty of guys who's ready to knock em out

Dude you are talking out the side of your neck. Ozen wish they had the Lufkin size and speed on defense. Here is a portion of the 5Atexasfootball write up on Lufkins defense:

A highlight of this Panther team is the defensive line. Lufkin has the countrys top defensive line prospect returning in senior DL Jamarcus McFarland (63 280). McFarlands helped anchor the line since his sophomore season and earned district Defensive MVP honors last fall. Senior Shaquille Teal (59 260) also earned all-district honors last year. Senior Germad Reed (61 220) rounds out the experience on what will be a formidable line.

The secondary is also experienced. Senior Demarquez Freeman (510 170), senior KaLandus Phillips (58 190) and junior Carrington Byndom (60 175) earned all-district recognition in 2007. Byndom was one of just three sophomores on varsity.

And you say Ozen's defense is better than Lufkin's. :P

from what i seen on this film today yes ozen's defense is way better......and i am talking about the size of CM and ozen's LB's, man!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124