Nederland & WO-S/GAME BROADCASTED HERE WITH KLVI AND HAROLD MANN!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nederland always gives WOS a good game. They usually play better against WOS than they do just about anybody else as does Vidor when they play WOS. Both teams will be good and it will be a great game. I have to give WOS a slight edge based on what they have coming back this year. Let the games begin. I am ready.

Since when does Vidor play Wo-s well?

Apparently, neither did we when we got "spanked".  LOL!!!!  So it should be a pretty good (or bad) football game!!!!

I'm with ya stangchain, after that beating you took from Dayton and us getting blowed out by Jasper and don't know why they should even play.

LOL Admin....all in fun til the gun sounds!!!!  Or the kickoff!!!  Or....you get my drift!!!

Since when does Vidor play Wo-s well?

Maybe not recently, but in the earlier years ('96 and '99 were the most recent) Vidor was notorious for coming out of nowhere and upsetting WO-S.  Only 2 teams have beaten WO-S 7 times in their 31 year history...

TJ

...and Vidor

Opponents Against Whom WO-S Has the Worst Showing

Most games won vs. WO-S (only 14 have won more than once)

1. 7 - Port Arthur Jefferson (7-9-1)

2. 7 - Vidor (7-15-0)

3. 6 - Port Neches-Groves (6-17-0)

4. 6 - Nederland (6-23-0)

5. 5 - Beaumont West Brook (5-5-0)

6. 5 - Jasper (5-17-0)

7. 4 - Beaumont French (4-5-0)

8. 4 - Bay City (4-8-0)

9(t). 3 - La Marque (3-1-0)

9(t). 3 - Houston C.E. King (3-1-0)

11. 3 - Beaumont Central (3-9-0)

12. 2 - Beaumont Ozen (2-2-0)

13. 2 - Silsbee (2-13-0)

14. 2 - Little Cypress-Mauriceville (2-22-0)

WOS 28  NEDERLAND 14     

Jasper spanking Nederland in a scrimmage and Nederland picked to win the district? 

Jasper would more than likely win 20-4A in my opinion as would WO-S. I think overall the district will be down this season.

WO-S has either beaten the local 4A district champions or been the local 4A district champions 10 out of the past 11 years (with a 1 pt loss preventing it being 11 straight) so it would be pretty cool if Nederland does go on to win the district to keep the streak going!

;D

2007 Dayton 14, WO-S 22

2006 Dayton 9, WO-S 26

2005 Beaumont Central 12, WO-S 28

2004 Nederland 30, WO-S 32

2003 PN-G 20, WO-S 21

2002 Ozen 7, WO-S 6

2001 Pt Arthur Lincoln 8, WO-S 24

2000 WO-S (5-0-0 20-4A District Champs)

1999 PN-G 14, WO-S 21

1998 WO-S (7-0-0 20-4A District Champs)

1997 WO-S (7-0-0 20-4A District Champs)

WOS 28  NEDERLAND 14     

Jasper spanking Nederland in a scrimmage and Nederland picked to win the district? 

Jasper would more than likely win 20-4A in my opinion as would WO-S. I think overall the district will be down this season.

its only scrimage lets wrry about district when it gets here one game at a time

I do beleive this will be a cliff hanger,two good football programs getting after each other,two super coaching staffs,two schools with lots of PRIDE, as I said way back this will come down to what team has the least (TURNOVERS) . Nederland has a very balanced team as thay always do,as for WO-S  the mustangs have a lot of talent and are a team if you give them an inch they will take a mile as we as mustang fans have seen so meny times before. nederland is a ball control team this is nederland footlall as for wo-s let me  try and put it this way, the mustangs  are more like lighting  it dont take them alot of time to score this is mustang football. in closeing let me wish both teams the best and  GOD watch over each and everyone of them.  (PS) PLEASE DONT PLAY THAT DOD SONG :) :) :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami