Who's holding Intrasquad scrimmages Saturday?

I was talking about Fisherking being goofy, does he/she not know what intrasquad scrimmage is?

Well Kelly football, I may be goofy but your not real smart!!!!! My comments were imade in regard to WOS scrimmaging on Saturday being Saturday would be the first day of pads  "legally"since they didn't practice Tuesday( remember UIL, foreign organization to you, says you must practice four days with no pads before contact), therefore they would not be able to even put on the pads until Staurday, but you guys would know about rules since your in private schools. Does that help explain?

Lemme see, Fish.  Monday is one day.  Wednesday is day two.  Thursday is day three.  Friday is day four.  That's right...it will have been four days before WOS puts on pads and has contact with one another.  But you wouldn't know that, would you?

That would be correct Saturday they can put'em on and get after it just not before. My comments were only intended to state it would be unusual to hold an intrasquad on THE FIRST DAY OF PADS!!!

Intrasquad scrimmages are allowed Saturday.

INTRASQUAD SCRIMMAGES ARE LEGAL! ANYTIME! I KNOW THIS and never said differently. I am sorry I brought it up good luck on the intrasquad, I never knew it would get to this!Sorry! Just so they don't put on pads before Saturday there is no harm, OK?

Intrasquad scrimmages are allowed Saturday.

INTRASQUAD SCRIMMAGES ARE LEGAL! ANYTIME! I KNOW THIS and never said differently. I am sorry I brought it up good luck on the intrasquad, I never knew it would get to this!Sorry! Just so they don't put on pads before Saturday there is no harm, OK?

LOL.  That's what we said, dude!!!!  We specifically said that they would not be putting pads on until Saturday!  Too funny!

WO-S Saturday 10 oclock or so.

Well again this started with the above comment and my JOKE was based on the norm is to scrimmage Saturday but that is based on putting pads on on Friday. Again, sorry for the confusion. Good luck to the Mustangs, but Big Brother is watching! Hahahahah, so funny, DUDE

Good, i'm not going to get into this shouting match but i'm sure you'll be in your car watching. Jealousy.

Nah, Dirk, I have no interest one way or the other! Just making fun. But I am sure there will be someone who does though have an interest. Man, jealousy is the only word you could come up with though?

Man, jealousy is the only word you could come up with though?

Oh, I'll help my man, dirk out.  How about bitter?  Will envious do?  Troublemaking? Spineless?  I am sure that dirk will think of more but had other things to do.

You make a comment about the Mustangs scrimmaging in their first day in pads followed by the number to the UIL trying to imply that something was illegal and then when you are called on it you go to the "AW SHUCKS, I was just funnin" card.

I guess spineless is the best choice.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami