Dist 22-3a what up?

Guest etbu

Anyone know who will be strong next year? Huffman should be pretty good bc we have all of our pitching coming back plus we made the playoffs in four-a the last two years. How are the rest of the teams looking?

A beat down from 21-3A.  ;D

Huffman has not had any problem with your teams from 21-3a lately and splitting with your four-a counterparts over the past two years.

I would like to see a Huffman-BC match up. I think our Coach that looks like McGwire is from there.

Coach from Bc is not from Huffman but would be a good match up bc I luv watching BC play ball. I was talking to some fans over here and while we have good pitching have to replace many players.

Guest rambleonus

I think Huffman dominates in every sport!  They did well in 4A and I don't think they are loosing much this year.  For sure Huffman wins the district in baseball.

huffman lost its top 3 hitters, all of its outfield, and two of the four pitchers. The ace will be Tommy henk (7-1) about 1.50 era high 80s low 90s fastball. he is also one of the best catchers in the area with a 1.8 throw down time to second. Tommy will also be the teams leading hitter .450 batting average last year and lead the team in RBIs. The # 2 will be Blane hashagen also high 80s fastball and nasty curve.  Blane is the back up cather but is still very good 1.91 throw down time to second.  Huffman will have two solid pitchers next year, but they will have to find at least one more they will also have to look upon the young guys to step it up hitting and in the field.  Watch out for cole deberry can play anywhere in the field and has a good bat. steeped it up in the playoffs 5-7 1 walk 3 doubles.  huffman will have a very good team this year and should have no trouble winning this district. ;D

I never claimed to know anything about baseball but it seems like the Panthers just need another pitcher in the rotation. I think Liberty will make the playoffs but its hard to tell with Huffman thrown in there. I think Tarkington lost some starters too.

I agree, and everyone knows Huffman will be very talented!

Liberty also lost all 3 starting outfielders, so yes the underclassmen will definately have to step up, with no excuses!

Huffman will take care of the district in baseball. I will be surprised if they lose a district game. Coach will have some pre-season competition so there not surprised in the playoffs. Probably needs to add an extra spring break game against a big opponent too.

Henk will be good, unless he has gotten a lot stronger I don't know that he can throw 90. He mixes it up well and if trusts his coaches pitch calling he will be as good as he was last year. Hashagen got lots of potential but Cole DeBerry will be the hardest thrower on that team, if he can mix it up will be one of the best.

The question mark will be can anyone be the leader that Schmidt, Meadows and Nash were.

Henk needs to be the guy. Look for a surprise from the little Lemons kid too, he is scrappy.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn