Who Will Have The #1 Defense In 20 4A?

Ozen lost its DC to converse judson. their LB coach isnt there anymore and the OL coach is now the DC and they lost the HUGE DT who gave everybody so many problems and kept the OL off the LBs and Ozens underlevels were very bad so I just dont see them being very good. also on another note why would you dog teams that were alot better than you last year ozensfinist? you talk like a 12 year old

Your right about one thing, the new DC was the O-Line coach last year but he was also the DC at Ozen in 2000 & 2001 when they won the District Championship and beating teams like Brook 42-12 in 2000 and 43-6 in 2001

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those West Brook teams were not very good and you were in a district with Silsbee, Jasper, Vidor, Lumberton, Livingston

Whats the difference, last years Ozen team wasnt very good.. You go and tell that to WOS who has won 4 straight district titles which include two of the teams you just listed. It's amazing how Cocky West Brook gets when they start winning again, when it was just 3 years ago that they were the whooping board of BMT. Enjoy your success while it last b/c from what I here after this class leaves the talent will DROP over there...

yea yea yea thats all over and done with lets see what happens when lumberton plays that team who didnt make it to the playoffs this yr......

Hey Ozen, I'm not worried about Ozen's D being good this year as I know they will be. My question to you is how are they going to be on offense, especially at the QB position? I wasn't too impressed with him when I saw him in Lufkin at 7 on 7.

we actually have the quarterback back from kelly who should have started this year Terrell Durham thats right London Durham's little brother.........he'll be slanging the rock to willie all night long and thank you ozen fastest i hate when people come on here talking about stuff they have no clue about saying we lost our LB coach........we still have the same LB coach from last year and one hell of a LB in Isadore returning.........

yea yea yea thats all over and done with lets see what happens when lumberton plays that team who didnt make it to the playoffs this yr......

Hey Ozen, I'm not worried about Ozen's D being good this year as I know they will be. My question to you is how are they going to be on offense, especially at the QB position? I wasn't too impressed with him when I saw him in Lufkin at 7 on 7.

we actually have the quarterback back from kelly who should have started this year Terrell Durham thats right London Durham's little brother.........he'll be slanging the rock to willie all night long and thank you ozen fastest i hate when people come on here talking about stuff they have no clue about saying we lost our LB coach........we still have the same LB coach from last year and one heck of a LB in Isadore returning.........

Durham isn't taking any reps at QB in practise.  The kid they call Smiley is getting the most reps and is projected to be the starter.  He has no arm strength and throws alot of floaters.  The Dureo (sp) kid is probably the better QB, he's just short.  The sophomore is average and may grow into to something.  As far as Isadore goes, his work ethic .  He walks to all the drill changes, he comes in last during the wind sprints, and he runs around blocks taking himself out of plays.  He does assist on tackles very well though.

we actually have the quarterback back from kelly who should have started this year Terrell Durham thats right London Durham's little brother.........he'll be slanging the rock to willie all night long and thank you ozen fastest i hate when people come on here talking about stuff they have no clue about saying we lost our LB coach........we still have the same LB coach from last year and one heck of a LB in Isadore returning.........

Durham isn't taking any reps at QB in practise.  The kid they call Smiley is getting the most reps and is projected to be the starter.  He has no arm strength and throws alot of floaters.  The Dureo (sp) kid is probably the better QB, he's just short.  The sophomore is average and may grow into to something.  As far as Isadore goes, his work ethic .  He walks to all the drill changes, he comes in last during the wind sprints, and he runs around blocks taking himself out of plays.  He does assist on tackles very well though.

yea right??????????? terrell isnt taking any snaps at QB because he is injured...........another person dont kno what they are talking about

Durham is not injured, he is playing CB.  I was just there Monday and my brother is the biggest Ozen fan in Beaumont.  He is there at every practice.  Durham was practicing at CB when I was there and coach Rison said he might win the starting right cornerback job.  Now who doesn't know what they are talking about.

Durham is not injured, he is playing CB.  I was just there Monday and my brother is the biggest Ozen fan in Beaumont.  He is there at every practice.  Durham was practicing at CB when I was there and coach Rison said he might win the starting right cornerback job.  Now who doesn't know what they are talking about.

You guys sure get alot of inside information, juts by watching other teams practice, adn you must have a sideline seat at practices. Ozenfinest he might have your number b/c you are the Ozen fan but yet he seems to know an awful lot about the Panthers, now wheather or not he knows what he is talking about thats another story.. But hey its making for good forum discussion, next thing we'll hear is that Coach Stump is installing the wishbone just for Ozen

You guys sure get alot of inside information, juts by watching other teams practice, adn you must have a sideline seat at practices. Ozenfinest he might have your number b/c you are the Ozen fan but yet he seems to know an awful lot about the Panthers, now wheather or not he knows what he is talking about thats another story.. But hey its making for good forum discussion, next thing we'll hear is that Coach Stump is installing the wishbone just for Ozen

First of all, I could care less who the QB is!  Next if you would have read my earlier post you would know that I said my brother is the biggest Ozen fan in Beaumont.  He is there at every practice.  He talks to coach Rison on a regular basis.  Hell he even went and watch Ozen play 7 on 7 in Texas City and Lufkin.  As far as West Brook goes, the Bruins won't have to change anything to beat up on Ozen.  Just do what they have been doing the last 5 years or so and everything else will take care of itself.

• 4 weeks later...

well... nederland tackled best last year out of all the teams. to many of the other teams would go for a K O shot and either miss or get taken by surprise. ned has best fundamentals i would say. we probably have the best pass d

Wow, do you really think that?  You must have been watching a different Nederland.

they had fundamentals???? what does that mean?

They allowed 63 to Dayton, 33 to Lumberton, 28 to PNG & 29 to Central....but at least they new the proper way to tackle. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83