EX SHS Player New WWE Champion

I know about 7 or 8 people from Silsbee.  They all say he was a teddy bear way back in the day!   ;D

He probably still is Soulja...except when he's in the squared circle...but I wouldn't want to find out personally!! ;D

Regardless of the profession, it's always good to see a local guy make it big..

Guest tigersvoice

Powerlifting was his thing.

Marc had an older brother, Patrick, who was a very good football player.  Patrick played college ball at Texas A & M.  Marc did not do as well as Patrick on the football field.  He was not able to reach the level that PEOPLE EXPECTED of him with his size and his agility.  It is purported (I never saw it happen) that he could dunk a basketball even with his substantial girth.

When I was a sophmore at WB, we held a power lifting meet, and big Mark Henry was there. He brought his own weights 100 lb plates instead of 45 lb plates. I remember our football team was spotting during the meet and when he lifted everybody was kind of like" I hope he can lift the weight cause we can't handle it with four of us". The guy was a beast with the weights, I may be wrong but he was benching like 600lbs in HS.

Not sure about his football skills but I saw him run the lead off leg of the weight man 4x100 relay at the Silsbee track meet his Sr year.  He was pretty quick for about 30-40 meters but then he was done.  The guy had the biggest head I have ever seen on a human! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83