Name Your Alma Matter and the Top 10 Players of All Time

More from different schools

South Park  Johnathan Juhon,  Dewayne Leblanc,  Olen Green,  Ky Brown, Jasper Lavine, A J Jones, Percy Kennedy, Chris Nixon, Arthur Louis, Ronald Coleman, Jimmy Haynes, Chris Fredrich, Jay Malone, Dewayne Pierre

BCP Michael Jackson

Buna Jessie Kibbles, Winston Kibbles

High Island  Todd Kalah

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hull-Daisetta Bobcats

Top 10 Football Players of all Time:

1. George Westbrook {1979 State Champ and MVP Played WR/DB }

2. Joe Alllen Slack { First Team All-State RB 1993 }

3. Anthony Landry { All-State DB 1975 Played for Army }

4. Eric Redfern { First Team All-State DT 1992 }

5. Ross Eckols { All-State DT 1973 }

6. Parnell Lykes { All-State RB 1776 }

7. Ed Taylor { All-State LB 1968 Played for Baylor }

8. Gene Walker { All-State RB 1961 }

9. Robert Tanner { All State LB 1979 State Champ Most Tackels in school history }

10. Paul Fregia { All-State RB 1963 }

11. Honorable Mention { Tony Thibedeaux  }

Last I heard Mr. Lykes held the 2A regional record in the discus a 100M Dash. He was a Hoss. And who can forget the story about Gene Walker returning the kickoff for the TD, and getting it called back only to have it kicked to him again and going the distance consecutive times.

Thanks, since there was no HF, I wanted to give a shoutout. No arguments on your additions.

My list is Chronolgical not "ability". I think Wooch falls in around there somewhere.

Yea I started to put 2 of those players, but they got "beat out" by my era. ;D ;D

Don't forget about John Wayne Wismer (Sp)... I believe he played on the first H-F team after consolidation.

Guest bleed orange

Buna

in no particular order

Bobby Smith

Randy Moss

Heath Garsee

Eddie Murray

Doyle Golden

Aaron Allen

Byron JOhnson

Jamie HOlmes

Jeff Westbrooks

10. May be a bunch from guys from this years team

You forgot about Jackie Harris, he was a man among boys. Not to mention he still holds some of Lamar U track records. Hey Silsbee posters there was a running back, in the 90's who was pretty dang good. I think his last name was McGuire.

Guest GoStangs

Warren Warriors

1.John Elliott-Texas Longhorns-NY Jets(Super Bowl Ring)

2.Jessie Wolf-Prarie View-NFL

3.James Wolf-Prarie View-NFL

4.Bucky White-Not sure of the college-Oilers

5.Max Mcgeary-Baylor

6.Bruce Flebbe-(Great running back,decided not to go to college)

Bucky played for Lamar.

More from different schools

South Park   Johnathan Juhon,  Dewayne Leblanc,  Olen Green,  Ky Brown, Jasper Lavine, A J Jones, Percy Kennedy, Chris Nixon, Arthur Louis, Ronald Coleman, Jimmy Haynes, Chris Fredrich, Jay Malone, Dewayne Pierre

BCP Michael Jackson

Buna Jessie Kibbles, Winston Kibbles

High Island  Todd Kalah

How about South Park: Bud Hebert, and there were many more I just cannot remember them all.

French: Louie Kelcher

i remember watching Anthony Chambers play for Liberty probably one of the best running and throwing quarterbacks i ever seen in high school football he was a stud. i would of liked to see him and deon beasley match up against each other their games were a lot alike

Yeah I remember back in 1998 it was the last game of the season and we needed to beat Barbers Hill to make the playoffs. And he just took over the game and won it

Different Take on PNG

Jeff "The Jet" Bergeron

Charlie Wallace

Dustin Long

Ron McGill

Ted Brach

Garrett Achord

Jacob Hemmings (yardage no...but for a power runner...one of the best PNG has had)

Keith Wagespauk

Chris Gohlke

David Whitehead

Really you could go on and on...the running backs and hard hitters are the ones that make these list....offesive lineman, cornerbacks, etc can have played their positions better than some of these guys on the list but didnt do it in a prime time position....we've had several really good ones who don't get alot of glory but could easily be on this list.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• You won’t get an argument from me that this won’t hurt her nationally but I don’t think this will hurt her in SD or even an appointment in a Republican administration.  I’m sure she saw backlash from some, apparently not from folks like you and me, which is significant, but like I said, I appreciate the honesty.
    • Appreciate the confidence.  Why don’t we see how this works out for her.  Going great so far.  She MIGHT be able to get re-elected in South Dakota next election, but if a good candidate runs against her in the Republican primaries she may be in trouble.  I don’t think there’s a chance in hades she gets the VP nomination, and if for some reason Trump is dumb enough to give it to her, his chances of winning are probably over.  On a positive note, maybe DeSantis gets it now?  If they win and do a decent job then we’d have a VP ready to run for president in four years with a good shot of winning.  
    • I honestly don’t have an issue with it.  I grew up around livestock.  We had a neighbor lose nearly 30 animals in a 3-week period before they caught the dogs doing it. Those dogs needed to die.  I was there when my uncle killed a dog that was eating his chickens… didn’t bother me. If one of my dogs ever bites one of my kids it’ll be dead.  Immediately.  But some things are better left unsaid, and probably 90% of the country loves dogs, with only a small fraction of them being able to relate to why she did what she did.  
    • If only she was as politically savvy as you. 🙂
    • Lots of republicans are giving her hell over this.  An overwhelming majority of moderates aren’t going to like it, and obviously the over offended left hates it.  She’s tanked her shot at VP, whoever you want to blame.  I stated in an early post that I don’t have an issue with some dogs being taken out if they’re biting and killing animals.  But it’s not your opinion or mine that is going to matter on this one.  
  • Topics